Works every time!

Chilleds Pov

        I wake up the next morning next to Steven on the couch. I hug him tightly, the memories from last night coming back to me. It's my fault, Steven says it's not but I know it is.

I don't want to wake him so I don't get up.

I look down at the bandage that I had put on his ankle the night before. It didn't look good. The bandage and his leg were covered in dry blood. I'll have to try and clean it when he wakes up. It'll hurt but it needs to be cleaned.

I can feel Steven start to stir and wake up. He rolls over to look at me and smiles.

"Good morning." Steven says yawning.

"Good morning." I say back wiping the sleep away from my eyes. 

he hugs me nuzzling his head into my chest. I hug him back resting my chin on his head.

"Sorry but we need to change your bandage soon." I say after awhile.

"Ok..." He says not sounding very happy about it.

We lay on the couch for awhile, but I needed to make breakfast and pee so I got up. After I used the bathroom I made us some pancakes. Steven didn't eat much. I don't blame him, if I was force feadI woudn't want to eat either.

After we finished eating I gave Steven a sad look.

"Lets get it over with." He says shooting me a sad look.

"Sorry." I say getting up to get the stuff I need to change his bandage.

I come back and he's still giving me a sad look. I have to try not to look at his eyes. I'm such a sucker for his eyes.

I slowly remove the bandage, he tenses up preparing for the pain of the alcohol. I grab his and to help him with the pain as I pour the alcohol on his ankle. Steven squeezes my hand and moans in pain.

"I'm sorry baby" I say kissing his hand.

I rap a new bandage around his ankle, and give him another kiss to help calm him. I hated to see him in pain.

Zes Pov

        My leg still burned from the alcohol, but a kiss from Anthony distracted me from the pain. Anthony pulled away and the pain rushed back. Fuck.

 "Promise me you wont go back there." I say not wanting him to go back to Ohms like what happened with his dad.

"I-" He started before I cut him off.

"Promise." I say staring at him, knowing that he can't resist my eyes.

"Bu- *Sigh* Ok... I promise." He says giving in.

Works every time!

Then the front door flys open causing me to jump. It's Minx.

"Hey, I got you guys an apartment. Now get out of my house, your a bad luck charm." Minx says throwing two keys at Anthony and walking into the kitchen.

"Wa- really?" Anthony says confused.

"Yep." She says opening the fridge.

"Wow, um Tha-" Anthony starts only to be cut off by Minx.

"Don't give me that mushy shit." Minx says grabbing the milk from the fridge.

"Ok." Anthony says looking down at the two keys in his hand, then smiling over at me.

I smile back.

I can't believe we're actually doing this.