Minxs house

Chilleds Pov

        Once I get to Minxs house I pick the lock and run inside carrying Steven. I guess shes not home. I lay the still bleeding Steven on the kitchen floor. I run and grab a pillow. I hurry back and put the pillow under his head. I pull my phone out my phone and call Minx.

*Ring  *Ring*

"What do you want." She says sounding annoyed

"Um, well ya see, you know how you gave me your address" I say rubbing the back of my neck

"ARE YOU AT MY HOUSE!" She yells

"More like in your house." I say hoping she dosen't call the cops. "And I need your help."

*sight* "Ill be there in a minute." She says sounding even more annoyed.

"Thank you" I say before ending the call.

I kneel next to Steven, he looked so broken, so, so. I can't do it any more. I Berry my head in his chest. My face was covered in his blood, but I don't care. I brake down, I cry. I cry into his chest. I can hear Minx pull into the drive way. I don't stop crying, even when she walks into the room.

"Is that the fa..." She starts.

I turn to her before she can finish, tears running down my face and yell. "HE HAS A NAME!"

She looks at me with her eyes wide. "I-I" she chokes out.

"Please help me help him." I say barring my head in his chest again hugging him tightly.

She doesn't say another word. She runs off and comes back with some alcohol and fabric. She hands me the stuff. I quickly grab the alcohol and fabric. I start to wipe the blood off his face. His face is black and blue. Minx has already left and came back with ice. I put the ice on his face, as I start to wipe the rest of the blood of his body.

"I never went this far." I hear Minx say from behind me.

"Its" *Sniffle* "His father." I say trying not to brake down.

"I-I had no idea.." She said starting to feel guilt

I don't talk, I'm to busy trying to save Steven. I'm cleaning his cuts with the alcohol, then rapping them with the fabric. Once I finish tears are still running down my face. Minx is still sitting behind me silently. I turn to face her. 

"I'm sorry, *sniffle*  but this is the only place I could go. His dad already found my house. If he finds him..." I start to say. "He might not survive the next time." I look back at Steven. He's wheezing. I look back at he with a pleading look.

"My parents died two years ago. They left me the house, so you guys can stay in the guest room. She says calmly.

"Thank you so much." I say turning back around and hugging Steven

"Third door to the left" She says, pointing down the hall.

I pick up Steven, and carry him to the guest room Minx behind me. I lay Steven on the bed.

"I'm never home so just stay out of my room." She says turning out of the room and closing the door.

I climb into the bed with Steven and I lay my head on his chest and I continue to cry.