36.When you're alone

Warisha's POV

"...Done." I huffed as I looked around the living room. Alyan sat..more like laid on the couch.

"I never worked so much in my whole life." He mumbled and I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Really? You just opened the packaging and advanced me the things."

"And helped you in dusting the whole house which was clearly shining but you saw invisible dirt everywhere." He frowned.

"That's nothing too much,I did the main works."

"And I had to hang weird things on the ceiling just because as you said "Allah made me like a coconut tree"." I chuckled at his words..

"But look how beautiful the whole apartment is looking." I smiled sitting beside him.

"Hmm...true." He mumbled looking around.

"So say thank you." I said.

"Oh I forgot,thank me." He patted his shoulder with a cheeky grin.

"Yes,thank you." I also patted his shoulder with all the force I have.

"Ouch.... you'll dislocate my shoulder,you Hulk." He glared at me.

"What? I was just thanking you." I suppressed a chuckle.

"Like I don't understand what you were actually doing."

"Whatever. Now get up and take a shower." I said and his eyes snapped on me.

"A shower?"

"Yes...A is the article you use." I shrugged.

"What's the need of a shower right now?"

"Because as you said you worked a looooot today." I grinned at him.

"You really want to remarry,right?" He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Who said so?"

"That's why you're conspiring to kill me in this cold."

"Oops,you caught me." I gave him a tight smile.

"Nope,I'm not going."

"You are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Or else you're staying in the guest room tonight. Or kitchen."

"And why?"

"I won't sleep with an unhygienic person like you." I glared at him.

"Huh,like you can sleep alone without losing your sense." He smirked.

"I can sleep alone." I said though it's a lie. I still need time to adjust here.

"Oh really? Then why were you hugging me like a two years old baby last night?"

"That's because.."

"Because?"

"Because...uhh..that's my wish."

"Just admit you were afraid and took advantage as soon as I slept. Though you forgot I'll see that when I'll wake up feeling your hundred ton weighted hand."

"I was not afraid. I just thought....Thought you'll be afraid...yes." I made a stupid excuse. He looked at me for a second before bursting out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I glared at him.

"You....you didn't find any excuse...such a lame one...oh Allah..." He was still laughing.