17.Solving Problem

Alyan's POV

"Aww,my boy is becoming so skinny." Ammi said as she kissed my cheek.

"Ammi,let me come in first." I chuckled and closed the door.
Ammi sat beside me on the sofa.

"Where is Salwa?" I asked her.

"She is in her friends house."

"Now go freshen up and come down quickly. I've made the lunch,it'll get cold." Ammi said and I nodded.

After taking a shower,I sat on my bed. I felt so tired. It's a long journey, that's why I don't want to come frequently. But ammi was nagging at me to attend this wedding, so I had to come.

I took my phone and called Arham to let him know I reached. But that idiot did not receive. Sighing,I left him a text. My eyes fell on the texts Warisha sent. I wonder why did she not send any text from last two days.

What happened? It's not like I'm waiting for her text but it seems weird. Or did she stop trying?

Why wouldn't she? It's normal for people so egoistic like her. I don't understand what's going on in her mind. She is saying that there's nothing like what I'm assuming. Then she should tell me the truth,at least to clear my doubt. But here she is,telling me that she can't.

Then what should I assume of this situation? Should I try to talk and sort out? But I know she won't tell me anything. And unless she tells me,I don't think I can do anything to sort this out.

I heard ammis calling and quickly rushed down.

I sat beside her. She started to pour all of my favorite foods in my plate.

"Doesn't she add any oil in your food?" Ammi mumbled.

"Who?"

"That women who cooks for you. Look at yourself,you look like a Somalian baby." Ammi pouted and I chuckled.

Allah,this woman!

"By the way,I have a serious complaint about you." Ammi said and I looked at her.

"Ammi,am I a school kid that teachers complaint about me to you?" I smirked but got a glare as return gift.

Ooops,it seems serious.

"What complaint?" I asked her.

"When did you talk to Warisha last?" Ammi asked me suspiciously.

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Just answer my question." She again glared.

What happened to her?

"Umm...I..I don't remember." I stuttered. I can't tell her the truth, right?

"Wow,you don't even remember? Are you that busy nowadays?"

"Ammi,you know I have classes..."

"Still you take out time to call me twice everyday. But you can't call her right?"

"You are my mother so I have to call you."

"And she is a no one,right?"

I silently looked away.

"Look here."

"Did she tell you all this?" I asked irritatedly.

"Yes,and don't you dare to say her anything about this." Ammi glared at me.

Oh,so she did this!

"Look dear,did guys have any argument?"

"No."