50.Another change

Warisha's POV

"Assalamualaikum." I grinned as I opened the door.

"Walaikumassalam. Seems like someone's in a good mood today." He smiled as he kept the packet on the table.

"Not today, I'm always happy. Unlike you." I smirked.

"Everyone knows what's the truth."

"Now go and change." I pushed him towards the room. Shaking his head, he went at the room. I looked and waited for him to go away. As soon as he went away, I went in front of the table and opened the packet. I happily peeked through the packet only to make my blood boil.

"Alyan..." I yelled. Maybe he's in the washroom. I waited for a minute, fuming. Then I heard the door open and again yelled.

"Hey doctor..."

"Yeah.." He answered.

"Come here quick."

"What's the matter?"

"I said come here."

"What happened?" He came and stood beside me.

"What's this?" I asked him showing the chocolates in the packet.

"They're chocolates." He shrugged.

"What's their name?"

"It's.....Snickers." He said taking one in his hand.

"And what did I tell you in the morning?"

"You told me....oh...." Realisation hit him as I glared at him.

"I told you, not once, but twice to bring Hershey's but you..." I glared at him.

"I forgot. But that's not my fault. You always have Hershey's but today you suddenly want to eat Now how will I remember this?" He said, making me more angry.

"But I wanted to have Hershey's bars."

"Sorry, I forgot. Have this today, I promise I'll bring the other one for you tomorrow."

"No, I don't feel like it." I muttered.

"Ok then, I'll have them." He shrugged.

"You'll have them?" I asked him with raised brows and he nodded.

"Here I am, sitting with the appetite of TWO people, asking for a specific chocolate from you but you don't even bring it. Don't you feel bad for me at all?"

"Oh my, so angry for a chocolate?"

"A chocolate? A CHOCOLATE??" If my eyes could shoot fire, already he would've turned into a grilled human.

"Calm down, do you want the baby to get afraid of you even before birth?"

"You know what, you sit here. I'll have whatever I can." I muttered as he got up.

"Fine, fine. I'm going, wait a bit till I get your Hershey's. Then have all of them if you want." He said and went towards the door.

"No need." I said.

"Yes need, or else I won't be able to sleep tonight." He opened the door.

"I said come back. I don't need anything. I'll have whatever you brought."

"No..."

"COME BACK!!" I semi yelled and he closed the door hurriedly.

I walked towards the table but he had to talk.

"And here I was thinking I would have to have those chocolates." He muttered as I turned at him.

"How could you?" I muttered as he looked at me confusedly.