7. First meeting

Warisha's POV

I was sat in front of my dressing table. Today they are going to come to see me. I wore a purple color kameez with off white salwar,which has light purple type work on the bottom. The dupatta was of purple color with off white border. And an off white color hijab.

Ammi was nagging at me to wear something more gorgeous,but I didn't want to overdo myself. And to her more annoyance I didn't apply any makeup.

"Admiring own beauty huh?" Maya entered.

"So,are you having fireworks in your stomach?" Came Madiha appi,Tania phuppi's(abbu's sister)daughter.

"What?" I said being confused.

"No? Then surely a tornado is going on there?"

"What are you saying appi? Why would a tornado go on in my stomach?"

"Buddhu,aren't you nervous? I meant this by fireworks and tornado."

"Ah,your language!" I said with a huff.

"Our Warisha is an alpha-female,so she doesn't feel any nervousness,right Warisha?" Liya mocked.

I glared at her making them laugh.

"I still remember my first meeting with Aslam. I was so nervous, feeling like a cyclone going on in my stomach." Madiha appi said blushing.

Well,it's not like I'm all cool and comfortable. I'm also nervous and overwhelmed,but I'm trying to control this as much as I can. And being introvert is making me more nervous. I just hope they are not all khadoos and judgemental.

"Warisha,uff why don't you just apply a bit lipstick?" Ammi came,glaring at me.

"Ammi please,I don't want this."

"Mami it's fine if she is not comfortable, don't push her." Madiha appi said.

"Yu al going to be a blide?" Madiha appi's 3 years old daughter Takwa bursted in.

"No baby,who said this?" I asked taking her in my lap.

"Mummy said." She answered playing with the hem of my dupatta.

I glared at Madiha appi for saying this.

"Don't glare at me. Did I say anything wrong?" She defended herself.

"Ok I'm done. Now let's go outside." I said getting up. As they didn't arrive yet, I can go out.

I came out to see everyone rushing here and there,working. Kids were playing. Normally,in this type of meeting too much people are not allowed,but both of my chachus and phuppi are here. Madiha appi,Liya and Maya are also here. Layla aunty will come with them.

Suddenly bhaiya entered running in the dining room.

"Abbu,they are here." And everyone started running here and there to greet them. Like an earthquake came!

"Go to your room Warisha. And come out when we call you." Ammi pushed me into my room.

I came and sat in my room,with Madiha appi,Maya,Liya and Takwa.

"Mummy,can I plish go there?" Takwa asked to Madiha appi.

"No baby,stay here with mummy."

"But I want to shee." She said pouting,making her look like a cute doll.

"You don't have to shee." I said pulling her cheek. She giggled in response.

I heard chuckles and greetings from outside.