33.Days of crazyness

Warisha's POV

I woke up in the morning and looked at my phone to find it's 8 AM. Alyan was in deep sleep beside me,with his one hand dangling out of the bed. I got up and took his hand up on the bed.

Then I freshened up and opened my suitcase. I was confused about what to wear. It's our tradition to wear sari on the first day of marriage. Keeping that in mind,I took out a sari.

And then I realised I don't know how to wear a sari. Now what to do?

I loaded a YouTube video and looked at him,he's still sleeping. I was afraid of him suddenly getting up as I have to wear the sari. After whatever happened last night,I don't want to give him ANY chance to pull my leg. And I mean it!

As I was wearing the sari,I kept looking back at him again and again to see if he is awake or not. But I was taking a lot of time as I don't know this. Right now,I miss my saviour cousins.

"Do you need help?" I heard his voice and quickly wrapped the sari on my body. I looked behind and found him with closed eyes.

"Prepare your legs to get long due to pulling." My mind reminded.

"You...you're awake?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"From when?"

"10 minutes. Don't worry,I didn't see anything." He said keeping his arm on his eyes.

"Then how did you understand that I was wearing a sari?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well,I'm not an angel so when I wake up,I open my eyes like every normal human being. And this morning as always I opened my eyes,looked at the side and saw a girl struggling with a sari in front of the dressing table. Then I remembered,this girl is my wife. So being a gentleman, my eyes automatically closed. And this gentleman mind of mine understood that you don't know how to wear a sari thus you were taking so long so I extended my helping hand towards you. Yes,I have a big heart." He said slowly like he was some genius.

And I knew it,he will start his antics!

"So my gentleman, please keep this eyes of yours shut for few minutes more." I said sweetly and continued my struggle, looking at him time to time. He didn't open his eyes though.

"Ahhh...I can't..." I sat on the floor with disappointment in my voice. Just then,I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." He said and I glared at him as I wrapped it around my body completely. Does he want to insult me in front of whoever came?

Sumayra appi entered and looked at me.

"Oh dear,that's a mess." She chuckled as I looked down,embarrassed.

"Now please help this girl here and freed me from this torture. My eyes are hurting due to this abnormal behaviour this morning." He said dramatically. Appi looked at him and burst out laughing.

"You....she kept your eyes closed...Warisha you..." She was laughing making me feel more awkward.

Maybe she is thinking that I am torturing her brother,Allah!

"Good thing you called me." She said and I looked at her.

"He called you?" I asked her and she nodded as she started making plaits of the sari.

"I didn't notice when he called her." I muttered.

"Because you were busy on a video titled 'how to wear a sari'." He smirked.

Did I say it that loud?

"Done." Appi grinned at me as I smiled embarrassedly at her.

"Aww,don't be embarrassed dear. Just ignore his words." She said.