"Whatever you want lex," he said before pulling out and thrusting into me hard making me cry out. His thrust was powerful as he kept at his place of pulling out and then pounding back into me. The feeling was euphoric as I matched my hips to his thrust.

"I-I" I struggled to speak as he went harder and faster. I couldn't think or breathe correctly as he gave me everything I wanted. He started rubbing my clit to intensify my pleasure.

"Mmm, so fucking good" he mumbled as he threw his head back and groaned ."So fucking wet," he said making me gasp as he slid out and flipped me over roughly, positioning me with my face down and ass up.

"Such a nice ass," he said, as he slapped my ass harsh enough to leave a mark. He gave me about ten more slaps equally painful that made me wetter than Niagara Falls. I was sure I would cream there as he took his index finger and slid it over my slit collecting my juices.

He quickly slid his finger in and groaned as he felt my warmth wrapped around him. He pumped a few more times and stopped making me turn around, just to see him drag the finger from his mouth as we made eye contact.

Vi-ikkkk!"I yelped as he pulled me back and roughly pounded into me insanely fast. He grabbed my hair into a makeshift ponytail and pulled me up towards his chest.

"Scream my name, "he grunted as he brought his hand to my clit and rubbed harshly.

"Mmmm d- Vik, "I gasped catching myself from what I wanted to call him

"No, what were you going to say, "he coaxed as  he slowed down painfully slow, leaving me whimpering almost begging for him to go faster.

"Go faster"I begged as he gripped my hair tighter and brought his hand that was rubbing my clit around my neck and gripped it tightly making me whimper.

"Say what you were going to say," he said as his Russian accent became more prominent.

"Fuck. me. daddy, "I said with a smirk on my face which was soon wiped off as he pushed me back down and destroyed my pussy.I'm talking about back-arching, leg shaking, earth-shattering orgasm after orgasm ran through my body as he thrust into me relentlessly.

Viktor pulled out of me and pushed me over the chair in the corner and lifted my leg.

"Fuck Viktor, I can't take anymore "I moaned out as he inserted himself into me.

"Bend over and take it like the good little slut you are" he moaned out, which set something in my lower stomach ablaze as he moaned and groaned my name with each thrust. I started to move back into him as he placed his hands in my hips and pulled me roughly into him bringing me closer to release.

"Ohhhh fuck daddy it feels so good" I moaned out as my sweaty body collided with his. He brought his hand up to my neck and turned my head capturing my lips into a rough passionate kiss as he slammed into me.

I came more times than I could count in the last ten minutes. Viktor soon started to slow down and take it easy on me. His stamina amazed me as he focused on pleasuring me. It was my turn to pleasure him.

I pushed off of him and turned around, roughly pushing him on the bed. He had a look of surprise in his eyes as I hopped on top and started riding him hard and fast.

"Fuck Lex, " he shouted as he gripped my hips harshly leaving behind a burning feeling as his nails dig deep into my skin.

"Ohh shit, "he moaned as I went faster not letting upon him. I enjoyed seeing the faces he made as I rode him.

Whenever he would throw his head back with his mouth agape turned me on even more. I was glad that I was the one to give him this pleasure, the one to make him feel this good.

"Uggghh I'm coming, "he said and I rode him faster before reaching my last orgasm of the night.

I quickly hopped off and dropped to my knees, pulling the condom off of his dick and stuck my tongue out as ropes of cum started shooting into my mouth.

After he finished I swallowed it all making him smirk.

"Such a good girl, " he said as he rubbed his thumb under my bottom lip. He quickly pulled me from my knees and pulled me into his embrace before he kissed me softly and lovingly.

He grabbed my ass and lifted me and started walking to my shower as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I love you, "I said as he started the shower.
"And I love you more than anything Alexandria," he said as he looked into my eyes.

KINKY ASS BITCHES.

Let's all take a moment to pray for Alex's cat...ok.

Xoxo