UPCOMING BOOKS

Ok i'm back for a quick second just to tell you guys because i know most of you don't follow me and i wanted to keep you updated on the new books that are either out or coming soon.

So first we have His Devil in Disguise which is focusing on Abby and Antonio's relationship.The first ten chapters are kind of filling in the blanks of what happened when they first got together .After that it takes off and goes more into their own story .So here's what that book looks like on my profile.

The third book in the TLA series which is Her Dark Angel will be released Mid-March,March 15th to be exact

The third book in the TLA series which is Her Dark Angel will be released Mid-March,March 15th to be exact.This Is Giovanni's book which I have already given you guys a sneak peak of .There's Seven chapters already written but only three of them will be released the same day .Like I've said before I have decided to only publish two chapters every other day .The only reason i am releasing three chapters when i publish this book is because the cast page is coming out and then you have the two chapters after that .There will only being one spoiler during this book which is regarding the name and gender of Abby and Antonio's baby.

So with that being said go add His Devil in Disguise to your library if you want to see the outcome of Abby and Antonio's relationship and I will also be putting a reminder to the new book in some of the chapters closer to the release date of Gio's Book.So don't forget to be on the look out of Her Dark Angel .

Also for those who love The twins relationship with Viktor and Vadim ,don't worry they will have parts in these books as well so your not missing anything and I love you guys and Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for all the love ,support,likes,comments,reads,and votes .We are on our way to 500k reads BABY!!!