bonus chapter +1

"Oh fuck

"Oh fuck." I moaned as I rubbed against the girl up under me, all while making eye contact with Vadim.

"Does she feel good?" he asked, legs spread apart and a hand rubbing up and down his swollen dick. " Fucking amazing." I whimpered as our clits rubbed against each other.

"C'mere." I manage to make out over the girls loud moan. Vadim stood up and made his way over. His dick straight and erect as he walked towards me. I wrapped my hand around his base and brought my lips to his tip.

Licking and teasing as I speed up my grinding. He pulled my hair by my bun, causing me to let out a loud moan." Stop fucking teasing me." He growled against my lips before let me go.

I was quick to wrap my lips around his dick and take him as deep as I could. " Yes, suck me off while you fuck her good." He grunted slapping my ass cheek.

We had rarely indulged in threesomes unlike Alex and Viktor, who indulged in playing games with the third party. Sometimes it was innocent and sometimes they were straight up evil. It was fun to watch the third party walk out of the room shitting their pants.

Vadim enjoyed watching me get off from another women. He would just sit back and watch as I get lost in the pure carnal pleasure that they would give me. Of course I wouldn't cum as hard for them as I would for him.

I don't want to hurt his ego too much.

Jokes... Just jokes.

Vadim adjusted himself in front of me as I pushed the girls legs down, being able to move more freely now. Her moans got louder and louder by the second, while mine got muffled from Vadim's dick being shoved to the back of my throat.

"So good, моя маленькая петарда" he grunted in Russian. (my little firecracker)

He knew just how much I got turned on by his words. I could cum just by hearing him whisper naughty things in Russian. Just like how he got a hard on by hearing me tease him in Italian, or German, or any other language.

"I love this pouty little mouth of yours so much." His hand wraps around my neck as I move harder and faster against the girl. The bed started to creak from her shaking. I could feel her wet pussy throbbing against mine as she was about to cum.

I hummed as I swirled my tongue around Vadim's dick. He twitched him my mouth signaling that he was about to cum. " I'm going to cum down your throat and you're going to swallow every last fucking drop."

I nodded my head as I felt my own orgasm start to unravel.

His warm cum shot down my throat, nice and warm. I swallowed all of it as me and the girl came apart together. Her whimpers filled the room as mine got cut off from Vadim placing his lips against mine.