chapter 67.

"Ok we have to meet with the realtor at 2:30 today, "Alessio said as we all gathered in the meeting room at the safe house

"Ok we have to meet with the realtor at 2:30 today, "Alessio said as we all gathered in the meeting room at the safe house ." Funeral arrangements have been made for Friday at 3 and what do we do about Ivan," he asked as he looked up at us.

"I'll handle him," Giovanni said muttering his first few words in the last two days.

Out of everyone, he was taking it the hardest because he was so blinded by his rage and pain that he ended up not getting enough time with his father in the end.

"Alright, "Antonio said "Twins go get dressed you're coming with me and Abby to look at the house. Gio and Gianni can handle Ivan. Ant, Alessio, and Alessandro can handle the funeral arrangements."Antonio said as they all got up and made their way out of the room.

Antonio De'luca
"I can't believe we have to move "Alex whined as we drove to the destination set in the GPS.

"Would you rather move or stay in a house where all of our enemies think they can easily infiltrate us and do what they please."I ask them as I looked in the review mirror ."I'm only doing this for all of our safety, plus it'll be good to start fresh and make new memories."I said as I looked at my sleeping fiancé.

"When the fuck did you get all sappy, "Alessa asked with a raised brow.
"I am NOT sappy," I said back" and watch your language "I added with a small smirk.

"Oh please, "Alex said with an eye roll."I suppose a fresh start in a new home is good for all of us ."She said as she stared out the window

"That means a bigger closet, "Alessa said clapping softly careful not to wake Abby.
"Is that all you two think about? "I asked them.
"No ."They said playing hurt.
"75% food,15% clothes and 5% goes to you guys, "Alex said as she counted off of her fingers.

"Why am I not surprised, "I said as I pulled up to the gates of the long driveway.

"Woah," The twins said as they looked out the window and saw the big white house at the end of the driveway. It was way bigger compared to the last house which is ideal since our family is getting bigger.

"Abigail," I said as I gently stroked her cheek watching her stir awake.
"Mmm," she said as she rubbed her eyes as she awake.
"We're here, "I said as I unbuckled my seat belt and hopped out of the car to open her door for her.
When I got her out of the car I turned around and saw the twins with big grins on their faces.

"What are two idiots cheesing at "I asked already knowing the reply.
"What would you do without us "Alex asked smiling even bigger.
"Like honestly if it weren't for us where would this relationship be at right now "Alessa said with a hand in her hip.
"So you two are taking credit for my relationship now "I asked with a raised brow.
"If the shoe fits, "They said before walking up to the older man who walked out of the house.
"They kind of have a point though," Abby said as she linked arms with me.
"Don't feed into their ego "I whispered as we walked behind them.