As I walked upstairs to my room to quickly grab something, I noticed Viktor and Vadim in the gym working out.

Viktor looked so hot as he did the bench press. I watched as the sweat dripped down the muscles of his arms. I just want him to take me hard against a wall and dominate the fuck out of me.

I quickly left the doorway of the gym and walked into my room to grab what I came in here for. I heard my door open and quickly turned around.

"I thought you were working out, "I said as he came into my room with sweat dripping down his body.

"Well I was, but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me, "He said with a quirked brow.

"Well it's not every day a girl has a hot Russian boyfriend, "I said laughing softly as he walked and sat on my bed.

"Come here," he said as he slowly made the come here motion with his fingers. I slowly walked over and approached him. He quickly pulled me onto his lap and had a firm grip on my hips.

"I like this top," he muttered as he untied the strings, making my breathing quicken as he slid the straps down my shoulders leaving me half-naked.

"Mmm, but I like it much better off," he said as he brought his lips to my right nipple and sucked it slightly. I started to slowly grind myself against his crotch feeling him get harder by the second.

"I want you, I want this right now, "I said breathlessly as he abandoned my right nipple and moved to my left one.

"Are you sure?" he asked as he brought his hand to my cheek and rubbed it softly."I don't want you to do anything you're not ready for"He said as he stared into my eyes.

"I love you and I want you, "I said softly."There's no one else I'd rather do this with"I tell him, kissing the palm that was rubbing my cheeks.

"I love you too, "he said before flipping us over which caught me by surprise." But right now I'm going to fuck you like the little freaky slut I know you are," he said into my ear before leaving kisses from ear to my waistline, leaving marks here and there.

"Tonight, I'm going to fuck you so good that you wouldn't want to be with anyone else."He whispered before he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.

His words set fire to my skin as I squirmed in anticipation of being utterly destroyed by this man.

"Fuck you are so beautiful," he said once he got up and observed my completely naked body. He quickly undressed as I slowly took all of him in, feeling grateful for having him as mine.

"I'm going to start slow for you ok."He said as he climbed on top of me and I nodded my head. I grabbed a condom from my bedside table and brought it up to his length.

"Can I?" I asked gesturing to putting on the condom.

"Yes lex," he said as taking the condom, ripping the packaging with his teeth, and handed it back to me. I took it out and pinched the tip and slowly rolled it onto his dick.

He leaned down and gave me soft kisses all over my face as he slowly entered me. It wasn't as painful as everyone said it would be since it wasn't my first time. It was a little painful because his dick was so fucking thick.

He slowly rolled his hips into me making me moan softly as he filled me up. I liked how he was being considerate of my feelings, but from the crease, in his forehead, I could tell that he was holding himself back.

"Vik, "I said as I palmed his cheek ."You don't have to hold back" I said as his chain dangled in front of my face."I can handle it, I want it rough ...very rough."I said and he let out a devilish grin.