forty-two: emeralds*

EMERALDS

you asked for spice, I deliver spice...

warning: mature content

Tom brought his hands to Lucia's hips to press her further into him. He kissed her with a kind of angered passion that stemmed from his frustration throughout the night.

From the moment he'd seen her in that dress, he'd wanted to take it off her. The way the silky material had clung so delicately to her skin, the soft line of her collar bones exposed by the low neckline... it made him want to trace them with his tongue. The fact that the dress exposed her long legs so much from its short length made him want to grip them harshly in his hands. On top of this, she had worn white lace underwear, making his breath catch at the thought that she'd been wearing them the whole night without him knowing. He had been just a piece of thin material away from seeing them the entire time.

Tom pressed her against the wardrobe, hiking her legs up to wrap around him. She gasped at the feeling of the cold wood against her back, but he pressed against her harder to keep her pinned firmly against it.

"I will never get enough of you." He groaned as she moved her lips to his neck and to the sensitive spot below his ear. This caused his grip on her thighs to tighten, their bodies flush against each other as one.

Tom brought her to his bed, sitting her down on it before getting up to quickly move all evidence from her being there into a draw beside his bed. He then joined her on the bed, drawing the thick curtains closed around them and muttering a muffliato spell.

Inside the four-poster there was now a dark green glow, like a dense forest where only the slightest warmth of sunlight can pass through the canopy of trees.

"Lie back." He said commandingly, and Lucia didn't dare disobey him.

He came forward to hover over her, tracing his fingers over her jawline gently as if admiring every detail of her face. The scattered freckles under her eyes were like constellations and the light flush on her cheeks could have been art. The feeling of his hands on her soft pale skin was something he would never get used to.

All his life he had to share, a home and all his possessions at the orphanage, a dorm room at Hogwarts, his school books were always second-hand, his professors taught many other students... the list went on and on.

The only thing that was exclusively his was his wand, his most treasured possession.

And although he would never see Lucia as an object that could be owned, she was his in all the ways that mattered to him in that moment.

Tom came down to between her legs, allowing his tongue to trail across her skin teasingly in the process. She ran an affectionate hand through his curls as he trailed hot open-mouthed kisses on her inner thighs.

"You're teasing me again." Lucia laughed as she squirmed beneath him.

"Don't pretend you don't love it, darling." Tom retorted with a ridiculously attractive smile, his breath fanning over the sensitive skin where his lips had just been. "May I?" He asked, running his fingers over the side of her underwear and just under the waistband at her hipbone.

She nodded with a smirk, and he hooked his fingers under the thin white lace, dragging it down her legs and throwing them to the side of the bed.

Tom made eye contact with her for a second and she gave him a questioning eyebrow. He took the hint and pressed his tongue against her. She sharply inhaled at the feeling of being caught off guard, her back arching in attempt to create more friction. He began circling his tongue around her centre slowly.