nineteen: persuasive*

PERSUASIVE

"I need to shower." Lucia said rather coldly, standing up and walking away from Tom and towards the bathroom.

As she entered and closed the door behind her, she took a few moments to settle her breathing. She was so angry, it was taking all she had in her not to punch the mirror in front of her.

She turned the tap on in the shower, hotter than she'd usually have it. She hoped the hot water would melt away her discontent.

Her clothes dropped to the ground in a heap and she stepped into the shower, allowing the scorching pressure to ease the tension built up in the muscles of her shoulders.

From inside the steamy chamber, she heard the bathroom door open, and slow footsteps sounded until a dark figure could be seen behind the clouded glass.

"Lucia..."

"Leave me alone, Tom."

"I'm sorry. That wasn't the right way to go about talking to you." He sighed, leaning his head against the shower door. She could see his dark curls through the frosted glass and she desperately wanted to bury her fingers in them. "Can I... come in?" He said softly.

She was silent, and she saw the dark silhouette of his hand reach up as he began to slide the door open.

She could see the smooth skin of his chest, and that he was still only wearing boxers. Her breath caught in her throat, and the temperature seemed to rise exponentially in the room.

He met her eyes through the small gap he'd created, and she could tell it was taking him a lot of self control not to move his eyes from their locked position on hers.

She sighed and beckoned him in, abandoning her rational mind.

He slid the door open enough to step in, and closed it slowly behind him.

"Tom..." She started.

"We don't have to talk right now." He said lowly as he turned around. This time he didn't have the same control. His eyes grew dark as he raked them down her body, noticing the way the droplets of water trailed down her delicate skin. He brought his eyes back up to meet hers and stepped forwards in the small space, placing a hand tenderly on her waist.

"I know you're mad, but let me make it up to you." He whispered into her ear, his fingers trailing down her side, "I can be very... persuasive."

She really wasn't that mad at him anymore, as he seemed to understand he couldn't control her.

"Okay." She breathed, instinctively pressing her body against his.

warning: mature content

Their lips met in kiss fuelled by passion and desire, immediately heated and desperate. It was as if they couldn't get close enough to each other.

Tom brought both his hands to her waist, pulling her so the pressure was in just the right place.

After a few heated moments, Tom turned her around so her back was pressed against him while he trailed ardent open mouthed hisses down her neck. He groaned at the feeling of her pressed against where he wanted her.

His hands trailed along her collarbones gently, causing a chill to run down Lucia's spine at his delicate touch. He slowly brought his fingers down between the valley of her breasts and so he was tracing taunting circles on her lower stomach.

She inhaled sharply, leaning her head back onto his shoulder as he teased her by gently caressing her hips and thighs. She was desperate to feel him where she needed him.