31:afternoon & night

_previous chapter_

I hope we will experience more of this moment at the future.

_____________________________
___________

Shua start cooking as soon as we arrived, jeonghan go back to his room cause he say "i need to catch back my beauty sleep" and i dont know what to do so i help shua cooking. By help, i mean looking at how hot he is haha.

As shua placing all the food on the table, i daydreaming. I still  not ask shua to be my boyfriend. Should i ask him now? No, not now. Then, when? And how?

"Shua..can i sleep with you again tonight?"

"Why dont you take all your things to my room?" He suggested.

"Really? Cool!"

"Uh-huh. And all done now. Please call jeonghan"

I modded before storming to jeonghan's room. I open the unlocked door to see he's sleeping.

But i know waking up the sleepimg jeonghan is hard and i know one trick i always do if he sleep whenevr he have a study date.

With a smirked, i  tickles his body which make the sleeping angel wake up with a roar of laugh.

"HAHAHHAHAHHA! STOP! STOP!IM AWAKE NOW! HAHAHAHSH," but i dont and im enjoying it "HAHAHAHAAHH"

"Sorry for disturbing whatever you guys doing but the food is ready," shua suddenly appeared and after saying that, he left us with a cold look.

"Ha! Now you make him mad," jeonghan smirked. His look saying serve you to be that fuckers.

Mad? Is he jealose?

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, he is a possesive person. Like too much. Anyway, im your ex," i bit my lips. Ugh, what have i done. I should stop when jeonghan wake up.

"So," he patted my head "good luck"

________________________
Night

I sit alone at shua's room. Waiting for him who watching the tv outside, while jeonghan already get in to his room. He ignore me since afternoon. Sighs.

Suddenly my phone beeping. New text come in. I look at the contact

Jeonghan:
Where are you?

Me:
At shua's room. Why?

Jeonghan:
What are you doing there?😐 you should go outside and try anything to persuade him😡

Me:
Ok. Ok. Jeez

Then i put my phone on the cupboard and walk outside. I walk closer and hes watching BNHA*

Without any word, i take a sit beside him. He didnt give any reaction when i place my head on his shoulder. Sighs.

Why cant he just forgive me? I dont know how to persuade someone and this is kinda embrassing since i suddenly put my head there.

5 minutes passes and still no reaction from shua, even when its commercial break. And my body start aching so with a sign and dissapointment, i get up. But as i take a step, joshua tugged on my hand which make me sit down on his laps, make me blushed.

"Dont go," he whispered in my ears that send shiver right to my spine.

making out scene.But it is the light one. Just kissing here, kissing there, squeezing here, squeezing there.

Blushing, i place my face on his hair. And god, he smell so nice nd its a big turn on for me. Ugh, me and my dirty minded.

"S-shua?"

"Be patient, baby," i shivered again "give me 5 more minutes and i give all my attention for you"

I hummed as the response before i buried my face into his fluffy hair. As the minutes passed, i placed more than one kiss in his cheeks which obviously make him smile.

As BNHA finished, he turn off the tv and look at me with a smile. "My baby seriously cant wait right?" And i blushed harder.

"Shua," i whined before he lean in and kiss my lips. I melted to the kiss as i start kissing back.

"Mmhhmmm," i moaned as the kiss getting hotter. His lips feel so soft and im addicted to it. Then he placed his hand hand on my thigh and squeezed it, make me gasped.

Right then, he push his tounge into my mouth. Mine fighting with his for dominance but i lose so i let his tounge wander inside my mouth. And that is the best feeling i ever experience. "Mmhhmmm"

After few minutes, when my lung burning, wanting the air, he lean away, with a string of saliva connecting our lips.

"S-shua," i whinned, wanting it all over again.

"Lets take this to my room, okay?", he said with a husky voice which is a turn on for me. I nodded.

He then lift me bridal style and bring me to his room.

Let just say, both of us dont think jeonghan sleep comfortably that night.

Hahaha lets stop there. Im not an innocent girl but i dont think i should further that hahahha. Maybe at my next book but not here. Sorry ahahsh

Wait, did i just make our daddy cheol become babyboy cheol? Yeah, yeah, i did. I mean, look at shua's matureness and his arms. It can killing and saving someone life okay?

_next chapter_

"Honey!," i called my husband that still getting ready in our room "are you ready? If we dont go now, we will be late! And seokmin will be mad!"

Theres only two chap left. The last chap and the epilouge

*BNHA: boku no hiro acedemia
My hero acedemia