26:evening [pt.2]

_Previous chapter_

"So, what are we waiting for? Lets go!"
________________________
_____________
______

Seokmin and shua walk in front of us while me and jeonghan at the back. Jeonghan keep pointing here and there while telling the 'behind story of this certain place'. But i cant focus on what he saying since my eyes and ears are fix to the couple in front of me.

Seokmin keep hugging joshua, placing his head on shua's shoulder every now and then. The conclusion is, that boy constatly holdind shua's body and that make me feel so annoyed right now! Can he stop do a skinship with my joshua? Yes, my joshua!

Out of  blue, the couple stop walking which make me bumped to seokmin's back.

"Oh, hyung, sorry. Are you okay?," i nodded. Wow, did i really walk that close to him? While jeonghan giggling.

"Whats wrong seokmin?," jeonghan asked after that.

"Well, i want to get an icecream but shua hyung dont want to, so do you guys want it?,"i shaked my head. Im still too full after lunch anyway.

"I want!,"thats jeonghan.

"So then,"seokmin look around, searching for something "there," he pointed to the big green field, where some boys happily playing soccer. "Wait us at there, okay? It just the two of us jeonghan hyung, is it okay with you?"

"Aw, seokmimie why should i care? It just like our childhood time ya know?" And with that they heading to the nearest small shop. While shua already left me, walking to the field.

Wait wait wait wait, is that mean i will have my alone time with shua? Good!

"Hi, shua~," i say as i already walk beside him.

He look at me before his lips broke to a smile and replying a hi.

I take a deep breath. Well, this is it. This is the right moments to tell him my feeling. If i dont say it now, i will probably lose him.

"Shua, how dare you left me like that?"

"Left you?," he frowns, like im talking nonsense.

"Yeah, you left me as soon as jeonghan wake up. You even blocked my number," i pouted whilw his eyes turn dark.

"I miss you," i countinued.

"Stop. Seungcheol, please stop," i taken aback by his word and how rough he sound.

"Stop? Stop what, shua?"

"Stop make me feel this kind of way!," his voiced raised "you know i have a feeling to you but theres no right for you to easily say you miss me and stuff when you dont even have any goddamn feeling to me. Stop playing with my feeling, choi seungcheol! Cant you see how broken i am?," and the tears he try so hard to keep finally running down oh his cheeks. Showing how sad the boy is now. And there i know, the feelong is still there.

"Shua, i-i like you okay? I really love you," i sound more like begging than confessing right now. But i dont care, the more important thing is he already know my feeling. But seem like he dont belive my confession.

"Love?," and the wind blowing past us whoosh "please seungcheol," he begged "dont lie" he murmurred but loud enough for me to hear it. He broke down and hugs his legs.

"Shua, im not lying. I love you alright?," i wrapped my hand to hia body but he push me which make me stumbbled to the back while he standing up "dont you ever touch me! Whatever your feeling is, it means nothing now! You have jeonghan! You are still with him! I dont care if you play with my feeling but dont you ever play with my brother's feeling!"