24: almost afternoon

_previous chapter_

"Then, you shouldnt do any cooking. How about we eat the outside? At Mrs Lee stall? I miss her cook, ya know?"
_________________________
______________
_______

The stall or 'Mrs Lee delicious restaurant' is not really crowded. Well, what do i expect anyway? This is hometown, people here like to eat at home than at the restau.

But the food is really delicioust ho and jeonghan talking nonstop about this place. He said he love to go here with shua bla bla bla shua bla bla bla shua. Im not being rude but i just feel physichally tired and a bit overwhelmed after meet shua that my brain cant process anything. While shua only talk if jeonghan ask him something.

"Shua hyung!," someone call him. The voice is quite familiar but i dont know where did i hear that voice.

"Hi seokmin," the said boy come to us and sit beside shua. Seokmin? The boy that play basketball with us? The boy that is brighter than the sun?

"Can i join you guys?," but you already sit there?

"Of course seokminie," wait, what the hell he call this boy?

"Hi seokmin!," began jeonghan "do you still remember me?"

"Oh, jeonghan hyung! How can i forget about you? Shua hyung remind me of you everytime i see him,"seokmin beamed,then he look at me "hi! You are the same hyung that play the basketball with us right? The one that slipped and fell to the ground. Im so thankful you are okay back then, hyung"

My face heating. How dare this boy exposed me like that. And i heard jeonghan's slow chuckled. Uh.

I guess jeonghan noticed my face so he try to change the subject "wait, since when you and seungcheol know each other?"

"Oh,yeah you are not there at that time. But, at that day, i pay my uncle a visit and shua hyung and jihoon hyung invited me to play the basketball with them. Then, i met seungcheol hyung there, oh and shua hyung talk non stop abou-"

I think shua stomped him from under the table cause a)the table is shaking and b)seokmin gasped.

"Aw, what was that for shua hyung," the boy whinned which profe my word and make me smirked.

"What? I didnt do anything," shua shrugged before countinue finishing his food.

"Ugh, you sound like jihoon hyung now"

"Oh before i forget, i want to ask you if you want to walk around with me this evening, hyung. Eottae?"

"Ok then. I have nothing to do anyway," shua agree which make the sunny boy yell in delight before throwing his hand, wrapping shua's body.

"Aww, you guys look like a cute couple,"jeonghan cooed.

Wait, what? They? Cute couple? Oh, pleaseeee.

"Really? Aww, shua hyung do you hear that? Seem like jeonghan hyung agree with our relationship!," shua chuckled. Huh??!!!

"What relay?," jeonghan asked.

"Oh, i want to be shua hyung boyfriend but he dont want to. So im trying to convice him to accept my love now,"seokmin pouted.

My jaw drop. What the fucking fuck he saying? Woah woah woah.

But before any of us can react a girl that seem older than us, with a bun hair and an apron aronud her waist, which i think one of the worker here smacked seokmins head.
Okay, im more confused than ever. Eventhough i feel thankful for that but thats kinda rude tho.

"Hi noona," the twins greet. Oh?

"Hi, shua. Jeonghan! Its been years. You look more handsome than ever," the noona praised as seokmin slowly and quietly try to make his way out of this.

"Lee seokmin where are you going," but the noona already pull his hair which make the boy's face scrunched in painfulness.

"I tell you to take all the plates but here you are, you punk," and the noona thightened his grip.

"A-ah, noona im sorry," seokmin whinned,trying his best to loosen the grip. "Noona please. Its hurt"

But then another woman come and smacked the girl's head which make the noona accidently let go of seokmin's hair. I think this middle age woman is their mom cause they look alike. Gosh, did this family love to smacked each others head? Is that a habit? Who will come and smack this aunty's head now?

"Haemin, why did you do that to seokmin?," and the mother quickly hugged seokmin and patted his head. Haemin rolled his eye before walking away.

"Mom it-," but before seokmin get the chance to finish his sentenced, mrs lee pinched his ear. "A-a-ah, mom"

"Hi boys nice to meet you guys. But aunty need to take seokmin now. Excuse us," the mothet say before walking away, right hand still pinching seokmin's ear while babblind something to him.

Gosh, a living sitcom! But no one come and hit the aunt's head. Im waiting for the dad but eh..

"How can that things happen less than 10 minutes?," jeonghan shaked his head in amusement.

"But thats great. If only i have my popcorn," i joined.

"Stop it guys. Let just pay and go"

_next chaper_

"Uhmm...well, can i join you guys? I feel like walking this evening. Is it a beautiful day so why not right?"