22. morning

_Previous chap_

After an hour, i decided to text shua. I still not tell him my feeling yet. He need to know. I dont know why but i have that feeling that if i dont tell him now i will lost him forever.

Me:
Shua?
Sent: 14:54
Read:14:55

Joshua blocked you.

Huh?

Me:
Joshua??
You cant send this text.

Panicked, i quickly call him.

"The number you dialed cant be reach now"
_____________________________
_________

Where is he? Its been three days i didnt see him and it driving me crazy. The last time i see him is the morning after jeonghan awake. He come when i already there, with a bag, that is full with jeonghan's shirts. That day, he didnt look or talk to me. I want to ask why he blocked me and didnt answer my call but i dont have any chance. Why? Cause after he give all jeonghan's things he say goodbye, he just left. No anything, no looking to me. No shua that i miss.

I want to ask jeonghan but it will be kinda weird for asking about his twin when he dont even know that me and shua..well, become closer. I cant ask his parents too since they are so busy. But what hit me is they look fine. Like they know shua is going somewhere for a long time.

Where is that boy? Are he doing just fine? Why did he left us? Did he think about me? Did he still love me? What will happen if i told him my true feeling when he confessed that day? I want to call him text him but i cant.

Minghao! Minghao is his friend and the only one i close to. The only one who know my feeling. He will help me. He surely will. And he surely know where shua is.

"Minghao!," i shouts as i enter the cafe.

He jump a bit because of my sudden come. But when he look to me he gasped. "S-seungcheol hyung?"

"Where is joshua?," skipping all the shit, i asked.

"Shua hyung? I-i dont know," but his eyes shacking.

"Minghao, please. You are the only one that can help me right now, please help me," i begged, already kneeling on the floor. I dont care how phatetic i look right now. I just want my shua.

"I dont know hyung," he mumbled, looking down to his shoe.

"Look hao-ah, i like him. No, i love him. I know this is cheesy as hell but please belive me. He is so special for me. I want to be with him, i want to stay by his side forever. I want to take care of him and i want to protect him. I want to be his everything. I really love him minghao. I do. I really do. But please..please let me meet him," i cried and i know he cant hear what i say clearly. But that is enough to make him understand. Please let him understand.

"So why dont you tell him that when he confessed to you? Why did you tell me? I cant do anything, hyung. Its useless" he finally look at me. Eyes, determine from before.

"Im sorry. Im so sorry. I really want to tell him but..but..i dont have time," i cried out loud. "Im begging you hao"

Minghao sighs before walking to me and help me to get up. He hugged me while i cry on his shoulder. "Im sorry for lying hyung. But i cant tell you. I really cant. This is a secret that i promise to keep. I know you hurt. But..you already lose your chance. Maybe you and shua hyung arent meant to be together. Maybe you and jeonghan hyung are meant to each other. Be a real man and just pray for shua hyung happiness wherever he is now, okay?"

_next chapter_

And i swear, that smile make me miss shua's soft smile. Its so funny when i keep address shua as jeonghan when hes in coma but now eveything about jeonghan just make me miss shua. Sometime i wander if i make all this, stay with him just cause i miss shua.

Where do you think shua is?