《 Chapter Fifteen 》

A/N: First of all, before you read this chapter. I just want to thank you all for reading this crappy story. 600 reads and it makes me so so Happy.
This helps me  learn and helps me motivated to write.

Dedicated to kuromiluv23

∆Warning: Lots of  "dialogue"∆

When she had come to accept her self, when Rein had finally found her inner peace, that's when the reason of all her misfortune suddenly comes into action. His eyes were the exact replica of a predator eyeing his preys.
She heard how Leorio muttered a loud question, how Kurapika look at her and how Killua froze.

"Remember it Kil, how you killed our dear little sister fiver years ago. Remember how her blood coated your sinful hands... Do you remember it Kil? That's how we trained you"

Shut up

"What would you accomplish by becoming a Hunter?"

Rein gritted her teeth before she slowly made her way towards the platform where Killua and Illumi stands. "Stay there" the cold voice of him made her halt.

'she's En all this time'

With a sigh Killua responded to Illumi " I don't desire to become a Hunter. But, i do have something i want..."

"You don—"

"I do! There's something i really want!" He immediately cut him off. Illumi look thoughtful for a moment.

"Then tell me what is it then"
Killua look down staring at the concrete before he opened his mouth to say something, yet no words came out

"What's wrong? There's nothing you really want is there?"

"That's not it!.....I" Killua snapped. The blue eyes looking down at the concrete shone with gentleness, reminiscing his time with the people he have come to call friends

"I want to become friends with Gon.. I'm sick of killing people, I want to become friends with Gon and......to live a normal life"
Leorio and Kurapika saddened at his words, even Rein who have come to experience the same life as him. Sensing some 'emotions, Illumi denied his statement immediately.

"You'll never be able to make friends" his eyes disregarding the hurtful expression Killua made, he said those statement making the blue eyed boy stare at him.

"Your only concern when you meet someone is whether you should kill them. That's how you were trained. You just don't know how to classify Gon because he's to dazzling for your eyes. Just like Rein am i right? You clearly treated her as our own when you saw how she's so kind and innocent? Maybe ..... maybe you saw En in Gon that's why you were captivated"

"You're wrong....." The boy, after he said those words thought of what Illumi said. That's not what he thought, not a single moment did he substituted En with Gon's presence. Clenching his hands, he let Illumi continue to strike him with words that seemed to start to get to him

"You don't actually want to become friends with him, just like En you'll only kill him one day. One day you'll have the urge to kill him, because you have the soul of a Kill—" his eyes dilated, breath shaking—guilt flooded over him.

Killua wasn't the type to cry over things, if he feel hurt—he only face them head on. Besides, as an Assassin— as him being an assassin he was thought that emotions hinders them—him.
But those changes when he met Gon, his positiveness seems to rub on him. Badly, he wants to befriend Gon, and just become a normal child and experience things he never experienced before.