《 Zoldyck Arc: Chapter Eighteen 》

"OUCH!" the older silverette wince as En frowned at him, dabbing a cotton on his cheeks.

"Sorry....."

She was scared, if not for Illumi arriving at the right moment she would have been a slave chained in the black market. However, despite them saved, Killua in the end receive some blows from those people.
En Zoldyck doesn't know how to use her knowledge of fighting and that's totally useless.
She realized that she would be a mere distraction, a baggage if she wouldn't fight.
With her thoughts muddled, En didn't realized how she was pressing the cotton on the wound

"—op! Stop! Itte!"

"Huh?"

The silver haired girl stare at her brother before noticing the forming red surrounding the wound. Muttering a soft apology, En put a bandage before setting herself beside him.
Her hands twiddled as she steal some glances at the frowning Killua. Maybe he's sad over something? Or is it from earlier? Did Killua regretted taking her with him? Being her older brother?  Oh gosh! She doesn't know.

"I'm really worried earlier" her thoughts stop as the boy confess his thoughts to her. Raising her feet so she could put it on the bed, she kneeled in front of Killua her feet tucked beneath her.

"I should be the one saying that!"
She said holding his hand on her small ones, her lips quivering and her eyes shining with unshed tears. Killua was taken aback before he intertwine their hands, squeezing it lightly.

"Baka! Kiru-nii should have run with me. I was scared you know!"

"I'm sorry En"

◼◻◻◻◻

              Days, weeks and months passed by. The five year old En aged to six. Her trainings paid for she became a skillful Zoldyck, yet she wasn't like them. She refused to kill, shed any blood whether it's from a criminal nor an innocent man.
The girl's values stood still, that no matter what happens, she will use her power for greater good.

"Mama..."

En Kurta now known as En Zoldyck, laying on the back of Mike, she watched as the stars burn with intensified fire, each connecting to create different constellations. Her small fingers tracing each dot just like the first time she came here.

"Where are you?...."

Smiling sadly, the face of her mother flashed in her mind. The silver hair just like hers, her grey eyes gently staring at her. It's been a year since she left her with the Zoldyck and god knows how much she misses her family back in the Lukso Province. How was Pairo? Did Kurapika went out already? How old are they?
Questions after questions, still unanswered up to this day.

"Oh you're here" not sparing a glance at her identical not blood related brother she hummed in response.

"Heh? What's with that response?" She smiled wryly when Killua teased her. It seems that as they grow old, Killua became more mischievous and playful, teasing her when he can. Sighing, En seated raising her hand whilst the other hooking her elbow, stretching.

"Kiru-nii, did you just return?"

"Oh...yeah" Killua answered casually.

En frowned before she patted Mike's Mane. "Mike let's head back" and with that he obliged. When she was still six, her and Mike formed a bond of friendship, she understands him more than anyone.

"Why all of a sudden Imouto?"

"You're hurt"

"Eh how can you tell? I didn't even showed it to you" Killua smirk, En jabbed her pointing finger on his abdomen making the said boy winced
"High pain tolerance yet you reacted on my small cutie little finger Nii"
Killua grumbled looking away with a blush