《 Zoldyck Arc: Chapter Nineteen 》

The cabin can be found inside the forest, a bit away from the testing gate.  I remembered it clearly when i met Zebro during the first week of my stay at the Zoldyck. The man... He's somewhat funny and caring like a grandfather although it may seem untrue, i can vouch that he's a total softie.
Me and Zebro weren't that closed, but the man understands me like his own granddaughter and i appreciated it a lot.

Back then, he introduced me to Mike. A feral dog similar to the myths Fenrir. I never saw such creature before, which made me curious.
Mike wasn't what he always is today. When i met him, he licked, he howl, he growl, he snuggle, he's filled with emotion. Seeing him so robotic, a killing machine, and act without remorse made my hatred deepen towards the Zoldyck who eventually are the reasons for his brash actions. Sure they took me in and i am clearly indebted to them for that, however you can't change the fact that they showed me pain and suffering, uses me as a bait and most importantly attempted to kill me. There's no saving when they took my childhood away.

And that's why i would save Killua—Kiru-nii from them.

The testing gate stood in front of me, from two tons,  four, to sixteen, thirty-two and so on. Each gate accumulates tons and multiplies until the seventh. Since i excel in flexibility and speed,I can't guarantee my entrance seeing that my muscles aren't shaped well. If i will guess it correct, i can manage to open only one gate using nen.

Sighing deeply, i cracked my knuckles before  focusing my aura to my fist, feet and back. With this, i can support the force that would help me to push through the testing gate. With my palm on the metal, i counted ten backwards. Each passing second turned colder, as the night only becomes older.

3......2.......1.......go!

I pushed.

The gates didn't budge. Sweat trickled down my face before i dug my heels on the soil exerting more force.

I grit my teeth before muttering Thunder Steps, the electric sizzles like a bird chirping. I push all the electricity to my arms, making it hot before i push more. Time can't be wasted, when Gon and the others will wake up, i know for sure that they'll open the gate in no time.

Why won't i join them?

It's because i need to talk to Killua and Silva first.

"C-crap" the hot electric burns through my skin. My feet tremble under me, and with a pained look i push more.

The gate opened and i stumble inside, my face meeting the ground. Although my hands were visible of first degree burns, i brush away the needle-like pain as if someone is poking me with the said item, and shakily stood up before coating my body with my aura.

"Thunder Steps"

Zapping through the forest, leaving a trail of burnt and  bended grasses along the way. The adrenaline pushing me to my limits as my heart palpitates with every passing second.

My shadow flashing on the way as the moon shone to its fullest and i heard the howl of Mike.

I'll come back

◼◻◻◻◻

    There are no bad nor good peoples, humans just labeled person with what they thought as wrong and bad. Not all good can always be good and not all bad will always be bad. The truth with humanity is that, people judge others driving them to the depth of darkness making them the bad person, as for the Good. People just named it good since they are on the just side.

I believe that redemption is needed for the bad people and humans shouldn't judge easily and just name someone as bad or good.

Enough with my Monologue....