《Arc 1☆Hunter Exam》

Dedicated to Christianrtz

《Heaven's Arena》

Who would've thought that fighting a dozen of strong willed fighters would take such a great damage to the great and mighty Phantom?
Phantom's barely standing just staring at the opponent in front. When the referee said to get ready, the cloaked Phantom quickly in stance stared at the bulky man.

"Fight" just as the opponent quickly move forward, Phantom just shoot kicks and punches not even grazing the opponent. The man stared then smirk before cockily laughed.

"Is that all you got shor-"

Before finishing his sentence, he suddenly fell.

"After Effect" Phantom whispered as blood suddenly appeared before the opponent.
《After Effect》an attack that shows no effect at the opponent as the battle occur, but if the opponent shows bloodlust, they will surely die.
The place was in silence, no sound as they stared at the battle and lifeless body of a man named Kazu. Their stare at the cloaked person then turned into a loud cheer

"Phantom! Will continue to the last floor!" Announcing the winner, the crowd chanted the unknown figure who just stand in the middle of the stadium. Staring at them in boredom.

"Phantom! Phantom! Phantom! Phantom"

When Phantom was dismiss, the figure quickly went towards a sudden room. Opening it, darkness welcome the figure's eyes. Sighing, Phantom took off the cloak that's covering him or her.

It revealed a girl with a black jet hair and intense but lifeless golden eyes. Her skin were white as snow and her lips were pinkish-red. But other than that, her face shows no emotion. Like a marionette.

She sighed before letting her body fell on the bed, staring at the ceiling like it was the best thing to see, a grin made its way to her face

They were not genuine.

Feeling her mouth tired, her grin disappeared. Counting sheep a ringing suddenly erupted.

Standing up and taking the phone on her drawer, she answered.

"Good evening Dear Phantom, how are you?"

In response the girl huffed hearing the laugh on the other side. Slowly, a serious toned welcomed her.

"I have a mission for you"

"Why me?" Finding her voice, she ask the question coldly. Her demeanor stiffened hearing the word 'mission', God knows she hates being bothered during her vacation.

"Because you can take care of this easily"

She take note to kick the caller when she sees him. Nodding as if the caller can see, the other line responded "I'll tell you if you come here"

When she pulled the phone down, staring at it before throwing it outside. A loud crashing sound was heard and the phone fell down on the city street.

☆☆☆

Heaven's city is a lively place, it's popular in different aspects. The building from 1 to 200 floors became a popular place to earn money, to train and to earn reputation.

Another reason for it to be popular is the fighter that shows great potential , and one of it is Phantom.
Looking forward, the people all gathered in the arena to see just one battle.

Final battle

Knowing Phantom, she will clearly finish the fight in a second with her 《After Effect》or intense move 《Thunder Step》
But nonetheless whatever the move will be, it will be an interesting battle, surely some would feel disappointed that the fighting would last instantly, after all Phantom is known to be《Phantom Of The Wind》which refers to her move and uhh... well you'll see

A man in a tuxedo stared at his opponent, checking for any opening.

'At last, i will fight you now Phantom of the Wind'

Waiting for the referee's signal, Phantom sighed in her cloak. Feeling her body lose interest.

"Fight!" As usual, Phantom took the first move, kicking and punching the man. The opponent blocked her with his arm crossed before noticing something

'It leaves bruises and pain, he's not gonna use After effect'

Knowing the difference in Phantom's fight, he jump back and stared at the cloaked person he assumed as a 'he'. Phantom smirk as she notices that the current floor master found out about her motive.

The crowd look ahead as they thought that she will finish this early but.. not yet

Once again, Phantom launch forward with her Thunder Step that attack the opponent in a quick thunder.

The opponent look in front as Phantom took a step forward, then in an instance he disappeared, he look behind him to see a fast figure going his way, he felt the pain and once again another from different directions.
Inside the Arena, the viewers see this clearly, The floor master in the middle as Phantom launch attacks at him but with his fast movement, only blurry image of the cloak was seen.

When Phantom stopped, they though he will finish it but once again he jump in the air, and they saw how he kneels and ready to attack.
The floor master was so dizzy that he can't see clearly and the only thing he knew. A knee just attack his face.

The Arena went completely silent.

"The Winner! Phantom of the Wind!!" The Referee announced, the people then cheered loudly as Phantom fix her cloaked. Covering the strands of hair falling.

"The new Floor Mas---"

"Wait" before the referee can continue his words, Phantom cut him off raising her arms

"I'm retiring" and just that she disappeared.

"EH?! NOT AGAIN!!"

Phantom of the Wind known with her abilities but also running away after an intense battle with the floor master, retiring herself for further responsibilities.

"It's a waste of time"

She mumbled before going to her own room. She changes her clothes to a black shorts and white sleeveless shirt accompanied with a leather black jacket and a knee length combat boots.

She picked a notebook before putting it inside the jacket where a hidden pocket was hidden.

She also took her clothes and put it inside a duffle bag.

"Now, where should i go?" Her eyes look outside to see the city lights of Heaven's Arena, her golden orbs light up as a smirk crept its way to her mouth.

"Now, time to search for you good for nothing father"

🔱◾◽◾⭐◾◽◾🔱

And that's it! How was the Prologue? Should i still continue updating?
Just leave your thoughts below.

Don't forget to vote!! (=^. ^=)//

A/N: April 17, 2021

Edited version~

When i checked the map of HxH, i realize that i put Heaven's Arena in York New.. my bad... So i change that...