《Chapter One》

killugon_16

《Chapter One: Phantom and the Whale》

Seeing the Island from afar, a girl silently sat on the Post of the ship. Looking below, she saw how the people started to get ready for there stop over.
She had been travelling for a week now, looking for a way to meet the man who called her. And to find her good for nothing father

"Rein-san! Please get down!" Katsuo, the only edible human on the ship shouted at her, giving the teenager a smile, she shook her head before staring ahead once again.

When the Ship docked on Whale Island, they were given at least twenty four hours until their departure. Rein, finally went down and tied her cape around her, covering her whole body and hood hiding her face

As her feet made a bit sound of 'thump' she walk towards the vendor. Hungry enough, she took her money out which is inside a small clothe.

"Here" she gave it to an orange haired lady as the lady agape at her.

"Just give me anything  edible to eat" what can a girl like her do? She just gave off money and they will serve her, she's not use to buying and stuff since her life revolve around fighting, hunting and travelling and no proper learning in buying.

The woman nodded before taking five apples before putting it to a small basket and a fish, she was about to put another one but Rein stop her.

"Miss that's probably enough"

"I'm sorry, but your money was too much" she just shook her head before pulling the small basket. "It's fine"
She muttered before proceeding her way to a place peaceful. The Woman was about to run towards her but she disappeared into nowhere.

"Mito, What is happening??" An old lady approached the middle-age woman as she look at the tied clothe opening it a bit showing it to the old lady

"A person gave this to me in exchange of a food that is something edible"

"Oh my! That's too much!" It was little gems, not a money. The two look at each other as they feel fear. Who would've give them such money without  ulterior motives, surely, Rein has no other purpose than to eat, but the gems says no otherwise.

Rein on the other hand,  entered a forest, sounds of the river was clearly heard from far away. She mumble 'at last' as she stride her way towards the direction. Seating on the grass, she put down the basket before taking some fallen twigs on the ground near her. Assembling them, she took out her notebook before reading some text as the twigs flared up.

She took the fish and put a sharpened stick on it as she pour down some sea salt water on it to add some flavour.

Waiting for the fish to be cooked she ate the apple.

'Old man, how can i meet you in time if I'm afraid of the possible way to get there quickly?'

Remembering her situation, Rein pulled out another extra phone before dialing a certain number.

"Hello"

"Rein! What can i do for you?"