Apology Letter

Ok.. so here i am on the screen typing my apology for stopping this story.
This story, is one of my favorite, this is my starting ground for writing fanfics. However due to many circumstances, i need to stop it.

I lost my inspiration, determination and was feeling empty, and i can't lift a finger to continue.

Apologies to my beloved Killua Zoldyck, Gon Freecs, Kurapika Kurta, Leorio Paradinight, and our female protagonist, Rein Lucilfer.

This story started when i was at my first year in junior highschool, and imagine, I'm already at my last years, three to four years of getting stuck in this story is not good.

Well, the reason i wrote this in the first place is because of a DREAM...yes a dream, the feeling of you being inside a dream where you can control everything. It started off when i was in grade 5. Everytime i close my eyes, it feels like i was always being pulled from the real world and i just found myself dreaming. There were people i don't know, fictional characters that i love, and many scenes that happened recently... Like a glimpse of a little future.

That's why, on this past years i felt a sense of deja Vu.

It may sound insane, but that is how this story started.

Again, I'm sorry... And this is my final word for The Phantom..