《 Zoldyck Arc: Chapter Twenty 》

The Final Chapter of Arc One

Gon woke up that day. He's exhilarated to see Killua again, and after their endless training this passing hours— he's sure that they'll be open a gate....at least one gate.
Grinning, Gon jump from his bed and look at the couch where Rein was supposedly sleeping. Huh? Tilting his head when he saw no one, Gon walk out of the room seeing Kurapika and Leorio with Zebro seating at the table with the tea cup in their hands lifting it effortlessly unlike yesterday.

"Kurapika, Leorio, Did you see Rein?"

The two perk up, " Oh Gon. I thought she's with you?"

Gon hummed while shaking his head taking his seat beside Zebro. Carefully, his useful hand wrapped around the cup taking a drink of his own.

"That's odd, if Rein would leave she would surely tell us." Kurapika said out loud.

"Ahaha, no need to worry about the Young Mistress. She's capable of everything on her own. You're main priority as of the moment is to open the testing gate"
Zebro interrupted.

At the end of the forest, inside a mansion. There's a tension seeping from the last room.
Two figures staring at the ceiling

"How did you do it?" Killua whispered as he look on the ceiling. Rein was laying down on the bed, with her head beside him positioned opposite to his.

"Do what actually?"

"You were able to fight him" Rein remained silent for a few seconds before she responded

"I'm just amazing" despite her low voice, she still speak with arrogance. Killua clicked his tongue seemingly annoyed that didn't take his question seriously.

Rein move from her position, as she raise her lower body and seated on the edge of the bed.
"To be honest, I'm scared witless when facing your brother. My legs are shaking and i feel like I'm going to die just by standing in front of him. Do you know your brother is a creep" .

"...."

Of course she won't say that

"Maybe you're just weak that's why you can't defeat your brother"

Killua clench his hands and nodded "tch! Then fight me"
He said staring at the back of her head

"You should know when to quit. Not everything can be solved by being stubborn"

Rein glance over her shoulder and their eyes met. Her eyes slit with mischief, and her lips curl up. Killua seemed to hesitate before he glared at her with his blue eyes.

The two were quiet, their aura filled the room making it cold. In her eyes, there's a dragon and his eyes there's a hidden snake filled playfulness.

Dub.....dub....dub

"There's a saying, that the sky is limitless, but as far as i can see whether the sky is limitless or not, it up to your own hand if you cam reach it or not"

Knock Knock

"Master Silva wishes to talk to Ms. Netero"
Looking away, Rein stood up and fix her clothes calmly before holding the knob, opening it she walk out leaving her message