Chapter 2

Many days passed and Y/n was feeling more and more tired everytime. Her body wasn't used to all that physical effort. However she fought with all of her will, in order not to disappoint her father.
Even if the soldiers put all of their energy in fighting they were still less prepared than the Seoul's army. Looking at the situation from outside, you could say they looked helpless.
Y/n , as everyday passed, felt a strong abyss rising in her stomach. She started to lose the optimism she had at the beginning. Nothing seemed to go the way she wanted it to go. Everynight she would collapse on her bed and just cry to let all of her fear and insecurities out.
One night, however, she decided to go outside to inhale some fresh air. She thought that maybe the night's silence might have helped her calm down.
Going out of her tent she didn't realize that someone was watching her every movement.

Fresh air was all that she needed to clean her thoughts a bit. Nightmares were disturbing her sleep, staying awake was the only choice she had in order not to experience that horrid things. She walked and walked and arrived at the lake she usually use to wash herself.
She sat on the grass with her feet immersed in the water. She was calmly listening to all the sounds the night brought, when she suddenly heard something that didn't feel right. She stood up immediately and found a young man in front of her.

"Oh you have great reflexes" said the young boy

"Who are you?" Y/n asked anxiously

"Calm down honey" he answered with a grin

"I wont if you don't tell me what you're doing here" she retorted

"Just wanted to say" he began "didn't think a woman could fight like this"

"Didn't think a man could speak such nonsense" She said after huffing

"Wo wo someone is feeling bold here" he said while coming closer to her

"Well you shouldn't" started him "you're speaking with your biggest enemy missy"

Her mind went blank for a moment and she couldn't think of anything to answer.

"Wait don't tell me-" She was cut off

"Yes missy, you're speaking with the one and only Kang Taehyun" he said while grinning "future king of Seoul"

"And now also first connoisseur of your secret" he finished with an evil grin

After hearing his words her legs almost gave up. She felt as if she was fainting. Her worst enemy knew who she was and what she was doing. All her efforts were now useless. She didn't utter a word, she didn't know what to tell him. He seemed so sure of himself and ready to destroy her.

"Don't worry missy, your secret is safe with me"

Author's note
Heiii~~~
I'm back!! Sorry if I didn't update for many months, is just that I thought of deleting this story. I don't think that many people would read this. I still decided to finish it just because I want to end what  I began.
Hope you support me🤍🤍