Chapter 12

Weeks passed and y/n was actually respecting her commitment. She never saw Taehyun from that day on and for this reason she suffered badly. She knew however, that leaving him was the right decision. She was now more determined than ever to put an end to this tremendous war.

Taehyun secretly visited her everynight, he would go near her tent and look at the moon imagining the moments the two of them could spend together. He felt hopeless realizing that their love won't have a happy ending.

What he didn't notice one night, were two soldiers following him to see where he was going. As he left to return to his own tent the soldiers were curious to know why the prince didn't say a word about having found the enemies camp. Since they were eager to find out who was inside the tent, they abruptly opened it.

"Who are you?" Almost shouted y/n startled

"Y/N?" They both screamed when they recognized the girl

The princess was now more than ever on guard, she was afraid for her secret. She picked a dagger and kept it behind her back, ready to attack if there was the need to.

"You are the prince's girlfriend, however you are part of the enemies' troop, am I right?" Smirked one soldier realizing the situation

Y/n kept silent, wanting to see how things evolved.

"Oh oh, look at what an interesting information we discovered. We even found your camp, it's over for you! I'm shocked that the prince's values are so low, he doesn't deserve to be a king"

Y/n was fuming as she heard those two bastards speak lowly about her lover. She knew that everything they said wasn't true and will surely never be. She understood that she needed to kill them, or else they will destroy her camp and her identity will be out for everyone to know.

"You think you've got everything in your hands now" she started as she slowly walked towards them "but you're wrong, what you're saying about Taehyun's not right. He has the highest values among you all pigs"

"Shut up you stupid bitch!" Screamed angered one of the two

Y/n was feeling a motivation that she had never felt before, her eyes were shining with confidence. Love was moving her, the love for Taehyun and for her reign. She walked even closer to them and started attacking the two.
The first one died on the spot as he was surprised by her attack, however the second one was fast to cut y/n on her waist. She started bleeding but she didn't feel any pain at all. She was determined to kill the bastard in front of her. As she went to attack again she was able to cut a side of his throath and the man backed up now deeply injured. Y/n took this moment as her opportunity, she went forward and she thrust the dagger into his heart. The man's body soon lied lifeless in y/n's tent.

Taste of victory is what y/n felt at the moment. She felt powerful, she felt motivated and strong. She felt confident.

When she calmed down she started thinking about the whole thing. How did they find her? It wasn't an easy path from Taehyun's camp, they would never be able to find her tent like this. Was Taehyun part of this too?

Questions were tormenting her mind, she needed to see Taehyun right now. She needed answers, she had to understand if she was in danger remaining in her tent.

"Taehyun are you here?" y/n asked as she arrived in front of his tent

"Y/n? I thought I'd never see you again" he uttered as he hugged her tightly

Y/n wasn't there for that reason but she melted in his hug anyway, contradicting her own past words

"Taehyun you need to listen to me, something happened" she said in a stern tone

The boy broke the hug and looked at her with a worried gaze waiting to hear what the girl had to say

"Two soldiers of yours found my tent and they attacked me"

"Are you hurt y/n?" He asked as soon as the girl finished her sentence

He scanned her body and saw stained blood on her waist

"I need to treat the wound"

"That can wait Taehyun, we need to talk about this before"

"But you have blood-"

"It is not my main focus now, this is more important. How did they find my tent? It is not easy to find it, do you have any clue?"

Taehyun started thinking and he came to one conclusion

"Actually I never stopped visiting you, I came everynight near your tent in hope of seeing you" he began as he searched for y/n's gaze "they probably followed me there, I'm sorry that I've put you in danger. Where are they now?"

"I killed them" answered y/n with a cold tone, remembering their words

"You what?"

"I didn't have any choice, they recognized me and found out that I was an enemy and they were also badmouthing you"

"Someone was worried about my reputation here" said the boy with a sly smirk on his face

"Please Taehyun" she sighed "I was worried for my life and yours too"

"Sorry, you're right. Let me treat your wound now"

Y/n slowly started to remove the upper part of her dress to let Taehyun do his job.

"C-can you turn around?" She asked with a slight blush on her cheeks

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before" he answered with a laugh and a small sweet smile

"Well I guess you right" y/n answered reminiscing their blissful night together

As she removed the top of the dress, Taehyun started treating her wound with the utmost care.

"It will hurt a bit" as he said that y/n started hissing in pain

"I guess you have a low pain tolerance, don't you princess?" He asked while laughing at her pouting face

"Just do tour job and shut up"

"As you order my lady" he said with a smile on his lips

Happiness never looked as good on people as when they were together. Y/n tried to distance herself, but in the end it was all in vain. What they felt for each other was so strong that nothing could divide the two of them. Their love was so pure and young that nobody could stop them for loving each other.

Author's note
Hiiii~~~
Please leave a like and comment :((( I want to know if you like the plot and also what you think about this chapter. The song I put gave me inspiration while I was writing this chaoter, it is very beautiful.
Sorry for the wait but I went on vacation for a bit. Returned stronger that ever!
See you soonnnn🤍