Chapter 3

"What do you mean by that?" She said feeling very anxious

"It means that I won't tell it anyone" he answered without hesitating

"Why would you do that? I mean it favores me, but how does that help your fight?" She asked shocked that he would actually to something like that to his enemy

"It does favor me, you still can't see it, but things will come my way" he smirked while answering

"What do you mean by that? Stop being criptic and just answer my damn questions!" Y/n almost shouted gaining a bit of courage

"Oh missy! I see we're becoming bolder as we speak. I'm not telling you anything. Just know that you have to return me the favor in some way" ha spoke with a calm tone

"What favor? I'm not doing anything for you, just disclose my secret already" She answered feeling angry

"Ohhh you wouldn't like that, the blacklash would be out of the world" he began "meet me here everynight after 11 pm, that's all I'm asking you for now"

"No wait-" y/n started but he was already deep in the forest and she couldn't see him anymore

That night she went to bed feeling ill, she wanted to throw up so bad and just cry. When Y/n started this path she knew it was gonna be difficult as hell, but she never imagined her biggest enemy discovering her secret and blackmailing her. Maybe she wasn't careful enough and this is why he found out. She wished so bad she could have had more experience, so that she wouldn't make these stupid errors.

The next days passed with a lot of more intense fights during the day, and secret meeting between y/n and Taehyun at night.
Y/n never saw his enemy on the battlefield and for this reason she even doubted his identity. Maybe he was just some random dude pretending to be him, after all y/n didn't know how The Kang Taehyun looked.

Tonight was just the same as the others, y/n was exiting her tent to go meet Taehyun, to what had become their place. There they wouldn't do much, Taehyun just wanted some company and he wanted to escape from his father. Lately he was keen on finding a spouse for the young prince, even if they were fighting for their life. The King of Seoul was so sure they would have won, that he wanted to settle down his son as soon as possible. In this way he could have married right after their victory and he could have become the new king of the reign. On the other hand Taehyun didn't want to know anything about this arranged thing, and when he first saw y/n's tent he was suddenly curious about the new thing he discovered. That's how all this "meeting everynight thing" started.

Author's note
It's been like two years since I've last updated this story and I feel so sorry. So many things happened and eventhough I said I would finish this, I once again fell into a slump. I've just recently read again the chapters and felt inspired enough to continue. I'll try to be as consistent as possible now. I hope many of you read this story and I hope that you leave a like and a comment so that I feel encouraged to keep going.

Love💜 See you next time!