Chapter 12 - So what now?

Tommy POV

When we both had gotten back to our houses after walking back from the park and we stopped in between our two driveways. Before parting ways y/n said, "Goodnight Tommy." "Goodnight y/n."  She stood on her toes and placed a quick kiss on my check, and I'm guessing the only way she could reach me was because of my posture. But none the less a faint blush still crept onto my face.

I walked into my house and pulled out my phone to check the time.

9:16pm

It was earlier then I thought it was, so I assumed I would have enough time to stream for an hour or two before I went to bed.

I started stream as usual, but as soon as a started, I got a message from y/n

American:
I'm tired so I'm going to bed early
Have a good stream ;)

I forgot I was streaming for a second and smiled while reading the message. I didn't think much of it till chat went crazy.

TOMMY SMILING

WHO WERE YOU TEXTING

WAS IT A GIRL?!?

Women?

Why are you smiling? ;)

Chat was asking why I was smiling and I didn't want to them anything specific, so I played it off as best I could to make it seem like nothing was actually happening. "YES CHAT! IT IS WOMEN! I AM TEXTING A WOMEN!" It was obviously just me smiling at y/n. She made my head spin just thinking about her.

I had streamed for about an hour because it was getting late, and I was about to get ready for bed when I got another text from Y/n.

American:
Can you come over? I can't sleep :)

Tommy
Yeah
I'll be over in 5 minutes  :)

American:
I'll wait at the door for you

I walked over to y/n's house and she opened the door when I got there. She had a small smile on her face when she saw me. "Can you spend the night? I can't sleep." "Of course I can." She let out a long breathe and we both went upstairs to her room, and thinking about it, I had actually never been in her room.

"My parents know your here but the way. They also texted your." "Okay good." I walked into her room and it was one of the most cozy rooms I had ever been in. It had light gray walls with fairy lights hanging on the walls. She had a queen bed against her wall. It had a white comforter and a pink, fuzzy blanket on the edge of her bed. She had a closet along the wall the door was on and a white desk that was against the wall, directly in front of the door.

"Your room is looks cool." "Thank you, if you need to get ready for bed or anything the bathroom is right across the hall." She said as she sat down of the edge of her bed, and I collapsed on the bed next to her. "I think I'm good for now. Also, you bed is very comfortable." She lied down next to me with her face towards mine, "you're right. You're cute when right."

We lied there for a second or two just enjoying each other's presence before y/n said, "Can we go to bed now? I'm tired." "Yeah." I leaned in a little bit and kissed her for a few seconds before pulling away. "Goodnight y/n, for real this time." "Goodnight Tommy."

We went to bed holding each other, and didn't move the entire night.

An// I have a general idea of where I want to go with this but I do want to enjoy the Christmas break away from work, but I will try to post a few more chapters before the new year or maybe even finish the story.