Chapter 8 - I Want To

AN// if there is italics that means the person who is talking, is the same as the POV, like if the POV was Tommy, everything Tommy says to someone will be in italics. It's just easier for me to understand, sorry.

Tommy POV
I woke up still holding onto y/n tightly. I could tell she was still sleeping. She looked so peaceful and relaxed. I said it last time, and I'll say it again, but I want to stay like this forever. I don't care how long I've known y/n but I really like her. We have literally slept in the same bed two times. I want to do something about how I feel. I want to tell her, but I don't know how, or even when. I needed to stop worrying about that, so I close my eyes, and just take in the moment before y/n wakes up.

She eventually shuffles around a bit, and I take my arm off from around her, but as soon as I do that I get a groggy. "Nooo, it was comfortable." I laugh at her response, and she immediately sits up, and blushes. It was cute. "I- uh-. Sorry, goodmorning." "Goodmorning y/n." "I do have to get going today cause I'm gonna go check out the school with my mom today." "Ok cool. When do you leave?" "I think I leave around noon, and it's..." she looks at her phone "it's 10:12am now, so I probably should leave in 30 minutes to go get ready, but before I go back to my house can we eat I'm hungry." "Yeah, I'm starving anyway."

We went downstairs and got something to eat, which ended up being chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. We spent some time on our phones and of course y/n being y/n she showed me a tiktok on you for you page which was an edit of me. "Oh so your on Minecraft tiktok and get fan art of me." "Wait- I never- I never said that." "Well it kind of looks like it, and I bet your blushing. "Oh shut up" and then she playfully shoved me. She was definitely blushing. It went on for a few minutes before she eventually left, but I wish she stayed cause my mom started talking to me, but it wasn't an ordinary conversation. She definitely wanted to talk about y/n.

"So. Are you and y/n... close?" "Uh yeah." I already know where this is going, I thought. "But do you... I don't know, like her?" "Mum" "Sorry, but you two spend a lot of time together." "Ok well, maybe I like her. I just love spending time with her, even just the little things. She is also beautiful, but she doesn't need to dress nice or anything. I also love how I can be myself around her, she doesn't just like me for being a streamer. She likes me for me." "You should tell her." " I want to, I'm just wait for when I want to, I don't want to rush things." "Whatever happens between you to, you tell me, cause I need to know where to draw the line." "I will, thanks mum."

A few hours went by while y/n was at the school. We would both being going to the same school starting in September. It was only the third week of July, but it didn't really matter sense she had never seen it before. While she was at the school i streamed on the SMP with tubbo and we just messed around making traps and building random statues. But around 45 minutes into the stream, I got a text from y/n:

Y/n:
Streaming without me I see :(

Tommy:
Well you had to go to school, looser.

Y/n:
Dang, but I'll be back around 3pm. See you then.

Tommy:
See ya

Ok later... I'm going to tell her later.