Chapter 10 - Can I?

Y/n POV

When we sat down on Tommy's bed I immediately asked him, "When should we leave for the park? Cause I don't want to miss the sunset." "We can leave in 30 minutes." "Cool" Before I could say anything else, Tommy said, "Y/n?" "Yeah?" "I need- I need to..." "You need to what?" "I need to go get something I'll be right back." He stood up and left the room and came back a minute later with two cokes. When I saw what he had I just laughed, and said, "didn't you have one like 10 minutes ago?" "Yeah, but I- I wanted another one." He placed the cokes on his desk and sat back on the bed. I laughed at his comment, but he was focused on something else.

He was focused on me.

Tommy was looking at me in a certain way I have never noticed.

We made eye contact for while. I started blushing a lot and looked down to avoid him seeing me blushing like this, but he lightly lifted my chin up with his fingers and said softly, "Don't, you look really cute when your blushing." A small smile had crept onto my face, and I looked back into his bright blue eyes . He leaned in a little bit not breaking eye contact, still lightly holding my jaw. Before either of could say anything...

*Knock, knock*

"Tommy?"

Without breaking eye contact he slowly dropped his hand and pulled away before turning his head to face the door. "Yes mum?" His mom opened the door and said, "Sorry but I am leaving soon, and if you leave, you need to lock the door." "Okay mum, we will probably leave soon anyway."

What just happened? Was he gonna kiss me?

My heart was beating so fast. I had almost kissed him. What if his mom didn't knock on the door. I didn't know how to think, let alone talk right now. My stomach was doing flips and my face was as red as a tomato and I was trying to stay calm and relaxed. "I- uh- sorry about my mom. Do you want to leave for the park now?" "Yeah, of course." I said with a smile on my face trying to act as if I wasn't freaking out right now.

We both stood up and grabbed the two cokes that Tommy put on his desk, and before leaving the room, we both opened them, "cheers?" He lets out a chuckle, "Cheers."

We had both gone downstairs,  left his house, and started walking towards the park while drinking our cokes. Our conversation was mainly about how I thought Diet Coke was better then Coke Zero, and Tommy obviously disagreed and said Coke Zero was better. "I'm telling you y/n! Coke Zero is way better then Diet Coke!l" he said said while laughing. "You have to be kidding me, diet is so much better, you just have no good taste." "I beg to disagree with everything you just said."

This continued for while until we got to the park . The conversation got pretty heated because we couldn't agree, but that didn't really matter to me because the entire walk out hands would brush past each other, and not once did we move.

The sun was slowly setting as we walked to the park, but we took our time because we knew we wouldn't miss it. As I saw the park in the distance I said, "Tommy the park." I started running towards the park so I could sit on the bench and see the sunset because on the way there trees were blocking it. When I got to the bench I could clearly see the sunset and my jaw and just dropped, it was beautiful. Tommy ran up behind me and all I could say was, "woah..." and he just responded with, "yeah... I know." This had been one of the best nights to see the sunset. There were no clouds in the sky, and the sun was at the perfect position so we were able to see every color. Nothing was better then this. Tommy had been standing behind and at this point, I was just leaning into him. He put his arm around me, and I just leaned in more, putting my head back onto his chest. After a minute or two of just watching the sunset, I grabbed his hand, which caught him by surprise, and brought him over to the bench and sat down, but without realizing kept holding on to his hand. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" "Yeah... it is." I looked over at him, and he was looking at right at me. And then I realized it, he wasn't talking about the sunset.

He was talking about me.

An//: I will try and post tomorrow but I can't make any promises, AND I will also being making a Wilbur x reader soon about you being Tubbo's older sister.