𝐂𝐗𝐗𝐕 ━━ We Are The Warriors

Start from the beginning

𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 had moved towards Clover, ready to help when a body fell past the hole blown into the side of the school, and curses flew in at them from the darkness, hitting the wall behind their heads.

"Get down!" Elara shouted, as more curses flew through the night: She and Ron had both grabbed Harry and Hermione and pulled them to the floor.

"How the hell are we — "

Fred's question was cut off by Hermione's scream, and Elara, turning, did not need to ask why. A monstrous spider the size of a small car was trying to climb through the huge hole in the wall: One of Aragog'sdescendants had joined the fight.

Ron and Harry shouted together; their spells collided and the monster was blown backward, its legs jerking horribly, and vanished into the darkness.

"It brought friends!" Elara called to the others, glancing over the edge of the castle through the hole in the wall the curses had blasted: More giant spiders were climbing the side of the building, liberated from the Forbidden Forest, into which the Death Eaters must have penetrated.

Elara directed flames down upon them, knocking the lead monster into its fellows, so that they rolled back down the building and out of sight. The sheer power of her flame forced her to stumble backwards. The lightning bolts sparked more violently around her body.

Then more curses came soaring over Elara's head, so close she felt the force of them move her braids.

"Let's move, NOW!" shouted Harry.

Elara dove towards Clover, picking her up by the legs. Fred joined, grabbing under her armpits and running. Percy was with Harry, Ron, and Hermione as they weaved through the onslaught of spells. There was a small niche beside a set of armor.

"Here," said Elara directing Fred.

They set Clover down there. Elara tearing the bandana off her arm. Quickly, she tied it around Clover's bleeding leg.

"That's going to have to do for now." 

"You think you can run, Clove?" asked Fred.

When she shook her head, Fred wasted no time in scooping her up with an arm under the bend of her kees and one behind her back, and took off sprinting. Elara followed suit, every so often directing a spout of flames at the advancing spiders.

Draco and Goyle had vanished, but at the end of the corridor, which was now full of dust and falling masonry, glass long gone from the windows, Elara saw many people running backward and forward, whether friends or foes she could not tell. Rounding the corner, Percy let out a bull-like roar: "ROOKWOOD!" and sprinted off in the direction of a tall man, who was pursuing a couple of students.

"Lara, in here!" Hermione screamed.

She had pulled Harry and Ron behind a tapestry.

"I have to fight," panted Elara. "I can't just sit here."

"But, we need the snake, we've got to kill the snake!" 

"Hermione, listen. No one here knows the contents of my prophecy. I do. I'm meant to be out there, fighting. You three can handle the snake, all right?"

"We will fight!" Hermione said. "We'll have to, to reach the snake! We're the only ones who can end it!"

"Hermione, for so long I've wondered what I'm meant to do." The lightning bolts brimming over her body jolted, growing hungrier by the second. "And — and I struggled for so long with what I learned about the Constellations. . . . . I need to fight. It's what I was born to do. You know what I was born to do."