They give you a massage

Start from the beginning

Logan:
You had gone to Logan's place to spend some time with him. While you were trying to make dinner for the two of you, you got extremely frustrated. He noticed this from his place at the dining table. He put a book mark in his book and set it down. He stood up and walked over to you. He placed a hand on your hip as he stood behind you. His other hand went around you to turn off the stove. He led you to his bedroom and told you to lay take your shirt off and lay down before he walked out of the room. You were very confused but obliged anyways. He returned with several bottles of various massage oils. You smiled up at him as he leaned down and kissed you. He showed you the options, letting you choose which one he used on you. You decided on the (favorite smell) scented oil. He then got to work. He gave you a full body massage, his hands working wonders.

Janus:
It was about 1 in the morning and you were still wide awake. Janus was over on this night and you had to try to stay still as to not wake him up. It was difficult though. You were antsy and were trying to get comfortable. He ended up waking up despite your best efforts to avoid that. He sat up in bed and turned on the bedside lamp. He looked down at you, his eyes half lidded due to tiredness.
"What's wrong darling" he muttered, words somewhat slurred.
"I can't sleep, but don't worry. Just go back to bed Love." You replied, smiling softly at him. He shook his head as he sat up further. He held his hand out to you and you grabbed it. He pulled you up so you were sitting up and pulled you into his lap. He rested his hands on your hips and he buried his face in the crook of your neck. He started to massage your hip and slowly moved his hands up your torso. His hands ended up on your shoulders as he rubbed them, occasionally placing soft kissed on your neck. As he did this you felt your eyelids grow heavy and a yawn escaped your lips. He looked up at you and smiled softly. He laid back down in bed and pulled you down with him as you both drifted off to sleep.

Remus:
You were laying on the couch, your head rested in Remus' lap. You had been there sense early in the morning. It was now late afternoon. Remus looked down on you, a cheeky smile found its way to his face. He sat you up and pulled you into his lap so you were straddling him. You laughed as his hands went to the back of your thigh. You squeezed them softly before starting to massage them. It was a bit rough, but he was enjoying himself. It didn't feel good but it didn't feel bad either, so you decided to let him do his thing. His hands traveled from your thighs to your waist, making sure to squeeze your ass along the way. He rubbed a line from your hips to your waist as his hands travelled back and forth between them. He pulled you into a kiss as he did this. You hummed softly into the kiss as he did this, enjoying you boyfriend's presence

Remy:
You were on your lunch break. You knew Remy was gonna be there soon to say hi and get coffee, but you couldn't bring yourself to get up. You were stressed and irritated because of customers. Half of the people that came in to get coffee that day decided to be a Karen and make your life difficult. You had an earbud in with music playing while your head rested in your hands as your elbows rested on the table in the break room. You stared at the table for a bit, and were pulled out of your trance as someone grabbed the earbud dangling from the wire and spoke.
"What are you listening to?" The familiar voice asked. You smiled softly and looked up for your eyes be met by Remy's. Aaron Burr, Sir played through the earbuds as he kissed you.
"I heard you've been having a stressful day" he said as his hands found your shoulders. He brought his thumbs together at the top of your spine as his fingers ran straight up with pressure. He brought them back down and his thumbs separated and ran down either side of your back. You couldn't help but hum out a response of agreement to his statement as you let your head drop down, a smile plastered on your face as your eyes shut. Your alarm rang from your phone, cutting out the Fall Out Boy in your headphones. You stood up as wrapped your arms around Remy, pulling him into a kiss. You muttered out a 'thank you' before you went to clock back in to work.

Emile:
You and Emile went out for a walk on a beautiful sunny day. You had walked through the town hand in hand. You two just talked and conversation flowed easily. You weren't paying much attention to your surroundings. You attention was on Emile. That is, until you walked into the round to cross and a car came close quickly. It was close to hitting you when Emile pulled you into him, his arms wrapped securely around you. You were breathing heavily and your heart was pounding in your chest. You looked up at Emile and he could see the panic in your eyes. He caressed your cheek for a moment before before he took on of your hands in his.
"I read about this in a news article, just focus on me" he said, a soft, comforting smile on his face. He applied pressure on the middle of your palm for a minute before he stretched out your fingers slightly for a few seconds. He proceed to run his thumb all around your palm with pressure for another minute. He then flipped your hand over in his own, rubbing pressured circles on the back of your wrist for a minute. He did the same to the other hand, all while guiding you through deep breathing. Once he was done you felt much better. Your heart rate settled down and he breathing was back to normal. You smiled at him and thanked him before kissing him softly.

A/N!Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Leave requests or ideas in the comments! Peace out witches, warlocks, and nonbinary wizards!

A/N!
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Leave requests or ideas in the comments!
Peace out witches, warlocks, and nonbinary wizards!