She ordered the ice creams and was currently waiting for them to come out until Taylor noticed how Lando seemed to have a stare battle with a guy that was sitting not too far from them with a bunch of other guys and girls. "What are you looking at?"

His green eyes landed on her, but not even staring at her face could possibly calm him down from the jealousy he was feeling, "That guy is staring at you"

Taylor wanted to laugh, she really did, but instead showed him how little she cared about it, "He probably just recognized us" Lando instead went back to staring at the guy.

Taylor sighted, knowing well how protective Lando could be, "Love," she called for him, "stop worrying about it"

"But your mine" he said, only so she could listen.

"And I'm sure he realized this by now"

"He should stop staring at you"

She rolled her eyes, come on they were acting like dogs. Taylor wasn't a trophy they could all fight for, she was more than just the looks."Are you looking for something?" She suddenly snapped at the guy that was staring at her. Her blood boiled once he winked at her with a smirk.

"Why are you with such an ugly guy like him"

Taylor wanted to laugh, couldn't he come up with a better insult? She really did try to contain her smile but a snort came out instead, quickly placing her hand in front of her mouth to disguise her giggles, "Why would I want to be with a dude/bro like you?"

She almost wanted to pull the —do you know who we are— card when he smirked even brighter at her, now almost all his friends watching them interact, but Taylor knew better than to brag to somebody that wasn't deserving of her attention. Instead, she just walked further away pulling Lando along side her. "The audacity" she murmured angrily, her face frowning in annoyance.

Lando softly placed his arm around her waist bringing her closer to his chest, placing a loving kiss on her temple to try and calm her down. Pretending what the guy just said didn't hurt him at all, but it definitely damaged the already small confidence he had.

Taylor halfhearted smile at the ground, any small touch Lando did on her body drove her crazy. She couldn't believe what she was living through, it almost felt like a love story from a book she had to constantly remind herself this was her reality.

But she never noticed the pain in his eyes, his thoughts definitely wondering somewhere else.

"I had fun" she said while they walked back to her hotel room. Lando agreed with her, still not wanting to let her go. But he must. Otherwise he would wake up tired for the last race of the season tomorrow.

"I love you" he suddenly blurted out, the words still feeling weird coming out from his mouth yet they felt so right.

He watched her eyes divert to the floor in embarrassment, still not used to this new feeling she finally accepted, "I love you too" she softly said, the smile tugging at her lips contagious causing Lando to smile as well.

And without another word said, he pushed her to the door and smashed his lips on her, hungry to finally taste her after what seemed like such long time.

It is all perfect.

A single Daisy was at her drivers room door.

She giggled alone, picking up the still fresh flower from the floor. Placing it on top of her things while she warmed up with Hayes for the race. Her eyes constantly staring at the flower as her mind wandered towards the thought of Lando. She couldn't seem to take him out of her mind and always found ways to think about him, she barely had sleep last night for just staying up thinking about him.

If this was how it felt to be in love she completely hated and enjoyed the feeling as he was the only thing she could think about, and it was dangerous considering she was about to get inside the most fast car in the entire world.

As Taylor walked towards the paddock multiple people stopped her for taking pictures or to sign things, which she gladly did so with a bright smile on her face.

While she waited to get in her car she stared around her, watching with a smile on her face as everybody waited with excitement the race to begin. She realized— happiness was never about her job, or degree or being in a relationship. Happiness was never about following in the footsteps of all those who came before, it was never about being like the others. One day, you're going to see it— that happiness was always about discovery, the hope, the listening to your heart and following it whenever it chose to go. Happiness was always about embracing the person you were becoming. Happiness was always about learning how to live with yourself, that happiness was never in the hands of other people. It was always about you.

-Bianca Sparacino.

Taylor finally stepped in the car, breathing heavily as she tried to manage the nerves in her stomach. All the mechanics, strategists and team members of the drivers cleared the track, only leaving the sound of the roaring engines.

She saw an excessive amount of movement to her left. The driver of the McLaren sitting in pole position seemed to be waving way too much to catch her attention, to the point Lando looked like he was getting out of the car under the halo. Taylor laughed loudly, waving back at him with a smile even though he couldn't see it.

Suddenly further down she caught movement as well, and turning a little she saw her teammate waving at her just the same as Lando.

May anybody help this two crackheads because she wasn't going to do it.

It all was good, it all was well. And for the first time in her life, Taylor felt like she was in the right place.

And soon enough it was lights out and away she goes.

Well I guess this is it.
I know I finished the story suddenly, it was actually going to have a very different ending but I felt bad about it and decided for it to be at least in a little lighter tone. I am very sorry I finished it like this. I didn't feel like dragging the story too much, I feel like it will resemble a lot another fanfics about a female driver and I don't want that. This felt like the right time to do it.

Also if you feel like suggesting criticism about this story or anything really, you can dm me and I'll reply.

Thank you if you read, commented or liked the story, it means a lot and I hope you enjoyed it ;)

Thank you.