057

𝐁𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝

"𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘥𝘰𝘮."

Oprah Winfrey

Do you know what would be the worst scenarios that could happen? Killing a life sooner than might actually be expected

Do you know what would be the worst scenarios that could happen? Killing a life sooner than might actually be expected. And letting to meet several people who shouldn't meet. However, at a time like this, those things don't matter anymore, especially if you have someone to protect.

Levi has been clenching his fingers into a fist the entire time and nails digging deeper as the second passes by, feeling the haste to do something but not identifying what to do, is what Levi is feeling every time her face pops in his head.

He is getting irritated since he does not like to feel so much stress. Also, the four stone wall wasn't helping at all making the room look uncomfortable. Well, maybe the red carpet placed on the ground improves the room as it makes it seem more stylish.

As Aldman excuses himself earlier, said he needs some time for himself and said be back in an hour. He is guilty of letting Y/n and Elias go on their own, even when he knew the MPs were acting weird when they passed the message to him. Also, he is thinking about the connection between that Dino guy and Military Police. And to Y/n.

While Erwin is sitting in a wooden chair in the middle of the room, arms neatly rest on the table as his hand clasped together. Even though Levi is sitting on the brown leather sofa at the far corner, he could sense the worry growing within him as it changes into stress. Levi didn't notice it's already pouring out of his body and onto the floor and slowly making its way to Erwin.

"It's not time for you to worry yet," Erwin said, glancing in his direction.

Despite the reason she joined the Scouting Legion, she serves as an example, whose role is greatly emulated by others. He didn't have to think about why Levi fell to such an exceptional person. And he acknowledges her and Elias as his comrades as well.

"Worry is not something I can simply put off," Levi replied, glaring at him.

Erwin understood. He only wants to ease him considering he can now sense the stress as it comes to his feet, there is simply too much stress and it would engulf the room that they are resting right now. Before Erwin brings another topic for them to discuss, there are two knocks on the door.

Their eyes instantly glance at the wooden door. After those hours of waiting patiently for Hange and Moblit for the information regarding Dino Holstock, It's finally here, and they can already start a plan to rescue her and Elias.