068

𝐒𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

"𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧. 𝘗𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦."

Osamu Dazai (Bungo Stray Dogs)

Dino gritted his teeth as his hand instantly moved to his hand pistol in his pocket and aiming towards her

Dino gritted his teeth as his hand instantly moved to his hand pistol in his pocket and aiming towards her. But Y/n lunges forward using her maneuver gear, using her foot to kick his wrist. The hand pistol flies on the other side of the room. Metal clashes as it slides on the corner. Dino applies pressure on his wrist, wincing in pain.

"Don't fight." She said while glaring.

A vein popping on his neck, while his face turns into a scowl. "Did you not see it? Or were you too afraid to look?"

Clicking her tongue as she narrows her eyes, "Go to hell!"

Dino grins, "And leave you here?"

Despite the thrill of victory, though, she couldn't help but notice a certain hollowness about it. Y/n who'd tugged him by the collar was, for all intents and purposes, shit-faced—given his reputation, Y/n just kept staring into his ever-angrier eyes. Another vessel was about to burst. For months being scared at how scary Dino in their story. She can only laugh.

The hit came a lot quicker than he'd expected; It was a stern blow to the face, Dino isn't close to collapsing, but his legs grew unsteady. But she isn't close to done. She cocked back her arm as if she were winding a watch. With a tremendous force, she released it, and it arced forward, headed straight for Dino's smug face. 

Her fist landed with a thud on his left cheek, sending ripples of fat cascading back towards his ears, then back forward. He looked like a sputtering seal. Y/n continues to hit Dino's face until it became unrecognizable.

 Dino stumbled backward till he reach the brick wall, teetering on one foot until his hulking mass crashed into the wood floor below. Dino choked on his own blood. His right hand lifts and pointed towards the sky as if he's asking for help. Y/n grabs his wrist to flip his body.

"Did you have fun pulling out his arms?" Y/n growls, "Because that's what I'll do to you."

"No!" Dino screams, eyes pure dread.

Y/n thrust her blade as she slashes halfway through Dino's right arm. Dino shrieks in agony, using his other hand as he tries to stand up, but Y/n kneels on his left shoulder, applying all her weight on his body. He gritted his teeth in pain.

"You're already leaving? I haven't finished yet." The calmness in her voice sent shivers to his spine.

"Monster." 

Y/n widens her eyes, "Oh, I'm a monster? Perhaps you should speak to me more softly, then. Monsters are dangerous, and just now people like you are dying like flies."

Y/n slashes his left arm, but only half similar to his right. Causing Dino to groan in pain. As the full realization, and the consequence of his earlier misdemeanor's, finally sank in, the pit of his stomach stirred. From out of the very depths of his being flowed all his emotions, and as the groaning flow passed his lips, it became a cry of confession, a wail reaching out for redemption.

"Stop!" He screams, a scream of the mouth and lungs, and a scream of the eyes and soul.

"When Elias screams similar to yours, did you stop?" She stands between his legs.

Few tears came to soften his seared vision, "There is an order to things" He says, abruptly stopping her from what she is about to do next. 

She titled her head in bewilderment. "And what role does justice play in your order?"

"You talk about justice?" He screams in a fiery exclamation of wrath and disdain, "What justice I receive?"

A line appeared between her brows, "You don't deserve justice. The world wasn't created equal."

"Yes, it was. Then someone decided they were better." He replied.

Y/n slashes every part of his body, while Dino could only scream in pain. The pain that once burned like a fire had faded away to an icy numbness. Black filled the edges of his vision and the only thing he could hear was his own heartbeat. His breath came in ragged, shallow gasps. Dino knew his dark and relentless fate.

Meanwhile, Levi killed everyone he sees inside the mansion. No one could fight back, they're already dead before they could even pull the trigger of their handguns. His eyes glow and grunting every powerful strike he made.

Rage consumed and perhaps blinded Levi and Y/n. Witnessing what Dino had done to their friends'. And now they are dead. 

Erwin and Hange tried to stop Y/n and Levi when they saw them grabbing whatever they can grab so they simply wipe out the place. However, their words only came out to their other ear.

The screams faded with the ashes, only left by the sound of burning wood. Y/n feel the heat wrinkling into a ruche around the burn. She watches with motionless eyes and brings the flame in again. In seconds, a yellow flame consumes it entirely. Acridness of the fumes stings her eyes into motion and makes her cough.

With one more forceful slash, Y/n breath heavily, "Don't you feel guilty?" She asks, kneeling on the ground. Everything is now done. If only Elias would simply follow her, then he would see everything he needs to see. He would laugh his ass right now if he wasn't only dead. A great panged gripped her heart as she was receiving the exhaustion.

The beaming light slowly leaving Dino's eyes, "I don't have time to feel guilty. Neither are you." He whispered as the beat of his heart slows. "But believe me, I don't like this path either. I'm sure nobody would like this path. I didn't choose this. Unfortunately, it's the only one left." His voice faded, 

Y/n calmly replied, "Is that so? Then maybe in the next life, you'll be able to choose your own path." She paused, "Pay my respect to the Devil."

Dino made one last grin, "I will." He muttered. One last exhales, his heart beat one last time.

"Y/n, we need to go. The place won't hold any longer." She glances over her shoulder to see Levi standing in the corridor while covered in blood.

"I see."