009

𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

"𝘋𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴."

Unknown

She can't believe what this man is saying, or maybe she won't believe it

She can't believe what this man is saying, or maybe she won't believe it. The person who is always by her side is lazy and has a ridiculous sleeping habit.

He even snores in his sleep, throwing tantrums when he didn't get enough rest. She can't believe he would kill someone.

"Hold him." The familiar voice commands. She heard individuals stomping their feet to the ground. Somebody just drops its weight to the ground then hears Elias groan.

panting as she looks for a weapon that she can use to protect Elias, she can't just leave him alone in there. After all, he did for her.

Suddenly, she overhears something pierce the wall in the back part of the shelter. Gawking at the noise. Then, the wall burst as the debris swung everywhere.

She uses her arm to protect herself from the blowing small woods.

"No! Stop!" Hearing Elias burst from the outside.

she coughs from the filthy air. Heart rapidly beats as she opens my eyes to what is happening. A man in military uniform. Wings of freedom displayed on his right chest. 

It is the Survey Corps.

The floor is full of wrecked woods; the wall has a big hole as it's kicked by the man in a scout uniform.

Her eyes widen as the man walks towards her, looking at her with a deadpan expression.

He grips her wrist. The corner of her eyes crinkled, pressing her lips as she senses the pain from her wrist. He nimbly pulls her upward and twists it, putting her arms in her back, preventing her from moving.

"Don't resist." He barked.

He pushes her outside the door; she tries to move, but the man is too heavy.

She walks outside with the still grabbing her wrists, A man standing in a tall, erect posture, its Erwin Smith, in his side is Levi standing with crossed arms, an intimidating aura surrounds him.

Seeing Elias on his knees and holding his arms by another scout, a bunch of Scouts scattered everywhere.

The man pulls her beside Elias, putting her down on her knees.

What in the world is happening? She's not to interact with the main characters in the story, and yet here they are, standing in front of her.

Staring at her eyes. A sudden cold hits her back as she grits my teeth for how failed this plan is.

"Leave her alone, she has nothing to do with this," Elias announced as his brow bumped together in a scowl.

"We have received information from the victim named Reggie, that you killed his friends and this woman here is the one who sells illegally with the help of you," Erwin started looking at Elias.

Being detained for the second time, couldn't it feel more excited, and what is more? It is the Survey Corps that will kick her in jail.

However, she feels like she is seeing a different version of Elias, his eyes have a venomous look, face flushed, veins throbbing in his neck.

Just what is she to Elias? Why is he trying too hard protecting her? Or better yet, what is Lovise to him and even the necklace, he beat those thugs just to get it.

Elias looks down feeling shame, his shoulder slumps. Maybe feeling ashamed that his plan to protect her somehow failed.

Why is the Scouting Legion here in the first place? If they are being detained for the crimes they committed then, it should be the garrison coming here. The Survey Corps should be on a mission to reclaim Wall Maria.

If she simply lied about that necklace. This wouldn't happen at all.

This is the reason just her existence can reconstruct the scenarios.

"I have a proposal." Erwin burst out looking unexpressive.

"Be in a cell and spend your days there or join the scout regiment and I will lift all the crimes you committed, you can keep that precious necklace of yours." He continues.

Did she just hear that right? This is ridiculous, they are both dead at both options.

Of all the citizens in Paradise Island. It is Lovise who illegally sells. Y/n, who just wants to survive, is inside of the body who has one of the high-risk jobs. It's hilarious just to think about it.

"Let me join the Scout Regiment and let go of Lovise." Elias blustered trying to change Erwin's options.

"No, both options work for both of you." Erwin clarified.

Elias opens his mouth to speak, but he quickly closes it. Making him clench his jaw.

Joining the Scout Regiment could be an advantage to us. While doing an expedition, we could run away. But why us? What is he trying to gain from us by joining the Scouts?

"You want us to join and fight alongside you?" She asks, feeling the icy stare from Levi.

"That's right," Erwin answers, staring at my eyes.

"To retake Wall Maria and if possible, we could die there," She added as her brows knitted.

"Retaking Wall Maria requires a significant amount of effort. That's why we need as many people as we can." Erwin says, still looking unexpressive.

First, it hasn't been a month and they are already planning to retake Wall Maria.

Second, there's no advantage from winning them, he just wants them to feed to the titans.

Third, they can still run away if there's a chance, making it look like they died from the titan. However, it needs a lot of effort, but she still chooses it rather than rot in cells.

"Fine. We will join the Scouts." Y/n imparted, breathing heavily feeling scared as if they knew her intentions.

Elias looks at her as if she's insane. His head tilts to the side.

"Take them to the wagon!" Erwin commands his soldiers.

They are being pulled to the wagon, Y/n glanced at Levi. Still Cold as always, she wonders if he regrets saving her from that night.

They climb inside the wagon and sit on the opposite side. Elias staring at her with snapped brows, as if he is seeking to know why.

"Just trust me." She hinted. The wagon moves.

"Elias, why are you so fond of me?" She asks, looking at him.

"You saved me." He answers, looking to the sky all rosy and salmon pink.

"I see," she answered, burying her face into her hands.

Lovise, you son of a bitch.