067

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧

"𝘛𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦."

–Matsumoto Rangiku (Bleach)

"Those pests! How dare them to make look like a fool!" Dino grumbles through himself while watching the sky tainted with purple as the moon rose from the window

"Those pests! How dare them to make look like a fool!" Dino grumbles through himself while watching the sky tainted with purple as the moon rose from the window. Hands clasped on his back tightens, "If that's how they want. Then fine by me."Snapping his brows as wrinkles form on his forehead, rage nearly consumed him.

He turns around to see his two men staring back at him, carrying their own gun as ready for any attack coming to him. Walking towards his table as his fingers brush against its surface.

"I don't know what kind of plan she had in mind," He paused while his chest rose and fell, "I simply need to be ready. But I have the advantage since I already killed two of them." He muttered, confident in the powers ha have, calmness made way inside him. He let out a forceful exhale.

How can he bawl like a child when being surrounded by his men well armed? And only a fool would come barge in and attack head-on!

Corners of his mouth quirked up as he guffaws, face facing the ceiling as he is already claiming his victory. Suddenly a loud bang made Dino fell to his knees. To the sound of the explosion came the terrible echo, as if it were the anguished roar of God.

Dino has suddenly forgotten how to breathe, seeing a ball of combustion on the windows as the entire room rattle. The Chandelier sways back and forth on the ceiling.

His heart drop, "What happen!" Shouted to two men kneeling on the ground as well.

"We'll look!" One shouted as he stands up and runs towards the door, but the door suddenly burst open.

"They have attacked us by two people!" Wincing in pain as his arm hugged the enormous slash on his chest, the colored red staining his shirt. Within a minute, the place became a battlefield, hearing multiple screams in pure anguish.

Dino widens his eyes in pure shock! Are they a fool?

"Where are they right now?" Dino shouted in dread, clenching his fist as knuckles turn white. Before the man could respond, they made another blast on the other side of the mansion. 

Causing the room to rattle again, picture frames hanging on the wall drop on the ground as several glass cracks. The man in the door gave in as he collapses to the floor.

Dino watches the flames rise, devastated, watching everything he built will turn to ashes. Soon, that's what he could see as the beautiful pattern plastered on the wall burns to ashes. Fire comes as a golden ball, igniting the night, outshining the stars. Even looking right at it, he didn't feel real for a while.

"Useless!" Dino shouted on top of his lungs. Glancing on the two men to his side, "Make sure they won't reach here!" Ordering them as they rush towards the door.

"Those vermin!" Mumbling under his breath, watching the brown-haired male passing the door. But as soon as his foot hits the corridor, he cries in pain as blood splattered all over the area. The man behind him screams in shock.

 He wanted to run far away from the woman in front of him. Her eyes stare back as if the same as Devil's eyes.

However, he can only step back and let out a whimper. Then his head drops on the ground, hearing a loud thud as his head rolled on the floor.

In a flash of revelation, Dino widens his eyes while his breath hitches. Seeing the woman he wanted to wrap his hand around standing in front of him. Looking into her eyes comes to a hostile challenge. Into the very vestibule of death, Dino laughs softly over his own mishap.

"You," Dino said breathlessly. Sitting on the ground, his upper body made a slant while his hands on the ground to uphold his body. "You came for revenge!"

Revenge, she had always considered it to be a much-belied concept. The need for revenge was like a rat gnawing at his soul, relentless, unceasing, the cold steel of a rat trap, a trap he would devise he could only stop it. Unforgiving. She would bear a grudge until she died or took revenge, whichever came first.

"That's right." She said in a monotone voice.

Dino stands on his ground while his eyes blaze in rage, "I, Dino Holstock, won't perish like this!"

Y/n aims the tip of her blade on Dino, "What a naïve man. You can't still accept it, you suffer more than them."

The flames roar as if it resembles her cries, heat quickly rises inside the room. Colors of the flames blaze the place, conjuring of incredible beauty and yet terrifying.

"Awfully confident, are you?"

"I can kill every person in this mansion before most of them have a chance to get on their feet. Skill like that do wonders for a person's self-confidence."

"It looks like you haven't seen fear, my dear." His eyes narrow.

The flame has no culture, no pity, no mind, yet it consumes whatever it pleases. Its only criteria are if it can take it and reduce it to ash or something molten and foul, then it will. The flames burn hot, short, and violent, with no care what it will leave behind.

Those hours traveling as rage throbbed in her like a heartbeat, all she could about in what way he'll make Dino suffer. Suddenly a smile form on her face, cheeks flustered red as she tried to suppress her laugh, but ended up bursting into loud laughter.

"Fear?" She said between her laugh, "It seems you haven't seen their eyes."