CH16. The meeting

JOAN'S POV

"Joan!!"  I look up from where I was helping Quil patch her wound. We were only a few feet from the infirmary, but it was over run with other campers with worse injuries. So I'm trying to patch up as much as I can .

Thomas ran to us and helped me dress the wound. He had a small cut on his cheek but it looks like it was made by a sword not a claw.We then took Quil into the infirmary where she was taken aside by one of Emile's sisters, I think her name is Alex.

" Have you ever seen anything like this?" I ask as I wipe the sweat off my forehead. Thomas does the same
" Never this is so strange if someone let them in the camp we would have known. Heck why didn't you satyrs smell them."

" Oh we smelled them. I nearly gaged when it happened."  I  waved my hand in front of my nose. The camp still smelled of monster.  " Tom it was so weird not like anything I've smelled before. It was as if they just appeared. One second everything was fine then the next the scent came from every direction."

" look after all the campers are back in there cabins Chiron is having a meeting at the Big House. He wants all of the councilors and Satyrs there."

Just then Cole from the Demeter cabin came in with a unconscious Deceit in his arms.
" Dee!"  Emile rushed past Thomas and I.  We all helped Cole get Dee on one of the cots. "I found him like this  outside cabin 13 he had a blow to the back of the head."
( FYI Cabin13 is the Hades Cabin)

" Thank you Cole we can take care of him from here . Also your sister Pasliy is patched up if you could take her back to your cabin it will be a big help."

Cole nodded and got his sister. Emile was yelling orders at any one with a free hand. Ive never seen Em like this his normally slicked back hair was all over his face. He was sweating from running back and forth between campers.
None of there wounds were to bad but they had to be treated before they got infected.

_______

By the time everyone was in their cabins it was well past midnight.Thomas and I were helping the last few campers into there cabin. We were on our way back to the infirmary get Em for the meeting which we were praying would be but off till morning, well I guess it is morning. We hoped it would be later.

"Joan wait up" I wip around to find Pine, a nym that has been at camp for as long as I can remember. " Joan, Thomas I've been looking for you two meetings been moved to the after noon." Pine yelled then ran back into the woods

" Oh thank the gods I was afraid that was still on" Thomas huffed as we entered the infirmary. When we first entered we found Emile asleep in one of the chairs in the tiny 'waiting room'.

I was about to wake him up when I felt Thomas' hand on my shoulder ." Let him sleep he's Going to need it."

________
THIRD PERSON POV
(At meeting)

"I'm telling you it's that Hades kids fault!
I mean don't you think it's a little strange that once a Hades kid shows up monsters just start randomly appear in camp!"
Derik yelled at the group. for the last hour everyone was coming up with Ideas on how the monsters may have entered the camp.

Derik head of the Ares cabin was positive that Virgil was at fault. He did make good points which was making it harder and harder for Thomas and Joan to defend him.

"Look I know how this looks but I can guarantee that Virgil is not behind this!"Thomas was started to get frustrated sure it was suspicious but he knew virgil and knew fully well that Virgil was not capable of doing this.

Logan cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention. " I agree with Thomas and Joan. A man is innocent until proven guilty and I have met Virgil and I do believe he is innocent. now whether his presence is the reason for the monsters sudden abrupt appearance I don't know but I do know that Virgil is not purposely trying to hurt others."

" Of course you would think he's innocent. I thought you Athena kids were supposed to be the wise ones."Derik yelled at the wisest kid in camp half blood

" well I'm sorry you Ares kids are so impulsive and quick to throw the blame on anyone you can ." Logan responded angering the Ares counselor even more.

" do you wanna do something about it book nerd." Derik approach to Logan having his hand on the hilt of his bronze sword.

" Alright that's enough you two!"Chiron interjected before someone would need to go to the infirmary. Derik turned and went back to his chair glaring daggers at the child of Athena.

" we will add more shifts to security and will increase everyone's schedules hoping to train The newer campers enough for them to defend themselves for when this happens again. I will talk to Olympus and see what they have to say on the matter. As for the case of Mr. Virgil you are not to mess with him or treat him any differently until proof says otherwise. Have I made myself clear?"

"Crystal!" everyone said in unison

"Good, You all are dismissed. all except Logan Thomas Joan and Deceit."
everyone shot the four teens a worried glance before exiting the big house.

" I know I really don't need to ask this but can the four of you keep an eye on Virgil Im worry that Derik might try to pull something."

" You can count on us Sir."

Hello I am not dead!!!

I am so sorry for not posting in almost 2 months but with school, writers block and the worst family crisis I've ever had to deal with in my life.

I have not had any time to complete any chapters so I'm going to try to improve posting schedules if not I am sorry!!

1047 words