Ch7. Voices??

TW: voices ,blood,( not too much just wanted to let you know)

I woke up early got dressed in a nightmare before christmas shirt with black ripped jeans and my favorite jacket. it was originally all black but Adam tore it up so I found this purple fabric and sewed them on and now I almost never take it off.

I get to the bus station. I look at my phone 5:54 i'm 6 minutes early but it's fine I put in my headphones and lean against one of the pillars.

6:05 where is everyone. I'm starting to get anxious. did they leave me,am I at the wrong station, did something happen to them, did they get attacked by a monster, am I going to get attacked by a monster. " Virgil calm down your friends are fine" a voice boomed from behind me. I quickly turn but didn't see any one there.

ok don't freak out don't freak out i'm trying to not have a panic attack at 6AM in a bus station. then I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around very quickly startling the boy behind me. "hey there kiddo are you ok" he speaks in a low calm voice. I take in a few breaths calming myself down. I speak up " yea thanks...your that kid from the greek restaurant aren't you." he nods " I'm Patton Hart nice to meet you Mr. umm" 
" Virgil" I interjected    " well Virgil there is no reason to panic i'm sure Joan and Timothy will be here soon."
" Thomas" I say bluntly
"pardon?"
" his name is Thomas."
" oops my bad i've only really meet Joan."

we talk for a while. the bus comes but Thomas and Joan have still not arrived. Patton and I are both getting nervous.its now 6:20 and the bus driver is starting to impatient " look i can come back or they can get another bus but we have to hurry." we can't leave Joan and Thomas first we don't know where the camp is. second I don't trust this bus driver he just gives me a weird feeling.

" LOOK!" Patton's voice cuts through my thoughts.  I look up and I could see  Joan and Thomas running towards us. They both looked tried like they just ran a marathon. Thomas had jeans and a black shirt with a skeleton head. Joan looked the same as yesterday a black shirt ripped jeans and the same orange beanie. what struck me as odd was the big wooden stick in his right hand. It just looked so out of place. it reminded me of one that Donatello  the purple ninja turtle has.

As they reached us Joan bent down trying to catch his breath same with Thomas who seemed to be limping on his left leg    " Get in the bus" Joan spoke between gasps. we walked into the bus.

The Driver looked like he stiffened when Thomas walked past. there were three rows Thomas and I were in the last row and Patton and Joan were in the second. as we left Thomas was squirming in his seat. and Joan kept looking back at Thomas with concern. I open my mouth to ask what happened but Thomas quickly but a finger to his lips telling me to be quiet.

after a few minutes Joan asked the Driver to turn the Radio on. as soon as he did Joan and I swapped seats. Thomas laid against the window and put his left leg on Joans lap. than Joan gently rolled up the end of Thomas's jean. Revealing a bloody cut on Thomas's calf. Patton gasp and I couldn't stop the slur of questions.  " dude what the hell happened to you two?!" I was quickly shushed by Joan. who put his finger to his lips like how Thomas did moments earlier than he pointed to the driver who wasn't listening to our conversation.

Thomas winced as he turned his head towards me. " don't worry Virge it's just a scratch."
"Falsehood." Joan said with a smile. It must have been an inside joke cause it got a good chuckle out of Thomas. 

" good one, Logan would be very helpful in this moment."
" well you can see him when we get to camp."
"You think he made it."
" this is Logan your talking about and I wouldn't be surprised if he hitched a ride with the Twins."

Are they serious Thomas is bleeding and we have no idea where we are going and they are acting like this happens every day. Does this happen every day? What did I get myself into? 

" hey kiddos I'm sure this Logan person is very nice can we please worry about what's happening right now and clean that wound before it gets infected." I nod in agreement Patton must have read my mind.  Joan clears his throat " Pats right Virgil can you please grab the firstAid in my backpack and Patton help me put pressure on it."

We patched Thomas up who was now asleep in the Third row. Joan and Patton were talking in the second row and I was in the front keeping an eye on the driver. I don't know why but some thing was off. However the others didn't notice so after a while I just let it go. I put in my headphones in and try to make senses of that voice I heard in the bus station.

Ch7 Finally thank you for having patience and the chapters are going to start being a little bit longer like 1000 words rather than 500

936 words