Ch14. Glasses thieves

Virgil POV

I didn't sleep a whole lot that night. all about what thomas said, if all the monsters are gathering together did my dad know. Heck, what if he was the one organizing the whole thing. and as much as I would like to say my dad would never, I don't know.

I barely even know my dad how could I say that's something he wouldn't do.I mean it's the classic game of every Villain ever created. To create a army of blood thirsty monsters and take over the world.

But then why save me from that thing with wings, why claim me it doesn't make sense.

I must have fallen a sleep eventually because I suddenly woke up to giggling.

I shot out of bed to see who is in the cabin because last time I checked I didn't have any siblings.

I turn my head and come face to face Dee's little sister Elle who was hanging upside down from the top bunk.

I think I startled her by moving so fast because she fell off the top bunk. " Omg you ok Elle" I turned to see a boy slightly older than Elle on the bottom bunk next to me he had dark skin brown eyes and dark curly hair.

" yea I'm fine Gav no need to get all worried. "

"ehem " I clear my throat getting both the half blood's attention.

" One what time is it? two why are you both here? and three who are you?"

The two kids look at each other and start to laugh hysterically. Once they were both done the boy turned to me.

" Ok ok First it's time for breakfast second we needed someplace to hide and third...Hi I'm Gavin son of Aphrodite."

" oooh k but that doesn't really explain why you chose to hide here and why you need to hide in the first place"

Elle took out a pair of sun glasses and put them on" well you see... "

"ELLE!!! GAVIN !!! I SWEAR IF ONE IF YOU TOOK MY SUN GLASSES AGAIN!!! ALL OF HADES IS GOING TO BREAK LOOSE!!!!!"

A teenage Boy burst through the doors *So much for privacy* He was tall brown hair with bleached tips. He wore skinny jeans a camp shirt and a leather jacket. and boy was he mad.

" Oh come on Rem it is all in good fun." Elle says as she passes Gavin the glasses who quickly passes them to me.

" I swear if you little sh*ts take my stuff again I'll put the two of you in the infirmary for a week." the threats didn't matter to the duo they just kept giggling.

I got out of bed thankful that I had fallen asleep in my clothes from yesterday and since we wear the same shirt every day don't think anyone's really going to care.

" Well as much as I would love to partake in whatEVER is going on here I think you two should go before he explodes"

Elle just waves it off. " Oh please Remy couldn't catch us even if he tried."

Suddenly a knife was thrown through the air lodging into the mast of the bunk bed. extremely close to Elle's head.

" see harmless." And with that Elle grabbed Gavins had they both ran out of an open window

The Teen started to walk to me out of fear I stick out my hand an practically shoves the Sunglasses at him.

" Thanks babes. say your the new kid." his change in attitude completely caught me off guard. he just went from looking like a serial killer to a normal teenager in a matter of seconds.

"Oh don't worry babe I really am harmless." he leans over and gets his knife out of the bed post

" well unless you mess with my sunglasses or my Coffee then we might have some problems. I'm Remy Star, Son of Artemus councilor of her cabin and a all year camper."