Ch4. Rolling Stones

I came back home steaming. Why would anyone pull a joke like that. " why you're home early" my mom said from the couch. "I just wasn't feeling to great i'm going to bed" after that I closed the door and laid in my bed.

After a while I turn to my night stand opened the draw and took out a little pice of paper. I unfolded the paper it was a picture of my mom and dad. He had black hair with a little goatee. he was wearing a black leather jacket with a Rolling Stones T-shirt, mom had something similar just a Rolling Stones shirt.

I started to hear my door open. I look up and it was my mom. she came over and sat next to me. " I always loved that photo of your dad. you know that's where we met " "really you don't say"I said looking up at her. " yep I was going to my seat up in the nosebleeds then I bumped into your father he invited my to go sit with him front row, well of course I said yes and the rest is history "

After a while of us sitting there and talking "So are you going to tell me why you really came home or am I suppose to start guessing" my mom said in a calm tone.

" oh it was nothing just someone played a joke on me that wasn't funny" I told mom the story. " so he was going off about this camp and that you must be a child of a god to enter. and so he basically said that dad was a god. I mean have you ever heard a crazier story " I looked up at my mom. she was ghost white.

" mom are you ok I haven't seen you this pale since we did that horror movie marathon last halloween " she still didn't move "mom???"

still nothing
" mom there just silly stories ther-there not real, ri...right??"

" ok honey listen very carefully I'm going to make some tea and I want you to text thomas and invite him over"
and just like that she was gone. I mean this can't be real, can it???

Sorry for such a short chapter.

Hope Virgil's mom is ok. Next chapter coming soon. And let me know what you think about the story so far.
398  words