Ch5. I want to go.

Thomas POV

Joan and I were hanging out in our motel room. Which has been our home for the last two weeks. It wasn't much just a bathroom, microwave, and two twin beds. Joan was looking for a bus to take us to camp.

" oh I found that will take us past it and we can walk the rest of the way." I didn't quit know how all the bus rental thing work so I just left it to Joan.

"So it will be the two of us and that half blood you found."
"Yep, what about your half blood. Has he called you yet?"
" not yet, but I will remain hopeful."

Suddenly I got a text from Virgil asking if I could come over. I replied and said i'd be there in 20 minutes " was that him?" Joan asked not looking up from his laptop.  " yeah that was him,  he wants me to come over" I said turning to Joan.

" that's good just remember to not over whelm him and try to see who his dad is, that will help when we get back to camp" I give Joan a nod and grabbed my bag and was on my way.

I got to Virgil's apartment and knocked on the door and his mom opened the door and I could see Virgil on the couch. " Welcome back Thomas please have a seat " Mis.Black with her warm smile.   "Nice to be back Mis.Black " I said walking in and taking a seat on the smaller couch while Mis.Black sat next to Virgil.  "So I heard what you were saying and I mean my husband a god that's crazy. I mean I think I would know if my husband was a god.why don't you have some tea."  I look down and grab the cup though faint I could smell vervain a very powerful plant we use it at camp to keep monsters away. It doesn't kill the monster but puts them in a sleep state, but it's harmless to half-bloods. knowing this I drink the tea which seemed to clam Mis.Black a little.

I cleared my voice " adding vervain to the tea was a smart idea you never know what life will throw at you" Mis.Black looked at me with content " I thought the smell wasn't to bad I guess I was wrong"

"oh no it was hard tell, they teach us stuff like this at camp in case we fond ourselves in a tough position" I said turning towards Virgil

" look Virge  I know this is all very confusing. you feel alone in the world but I came here to tell you that you are not alone and that there are more like you". Virgil  looked right at me and said
" I want to go "

Sorry it took so long I'm a little procrastinator.

475 words