CH11. Claimed

VIRGIL POV

Bright, Why does it have to be so bright. I slowly open my eyes.

"Virgil... Virgil are you up."
I groan and start to get to a sitting position.

"Whoa there Kiddo, just take it slow."

I turn to see Patton in the same shirt Deceit had. It was orange with the words 'Camp Half blood' in black with the a pegasus on the front.

" Hey Pat ... where are we."

"we made It kiddo we made it to Camp Half blood. Thomas Joan their ok. we all made it here safely."

Patton kept talking about the camp and all its campers.

"Well look who's up." came a voice from behind Patton.

Patton moves to the side. then another boy came and took his place. he was slightly older, with curly light brown hair, the same orange shirt and a pair of glasses.

"Emile Pacani do you how do."
Emile stuck out his hand for me to shake.

" I just came in here to tell you that everyone at your Cabin is ready for you. Roman and Logan are moving your things now."

I think back to the conversation Thomas and Joan has with Pat and I on the cabins and how one gets claimed
" your Cabin? have you been Claimed.?" I asked

patton's mouth turned into a huge grin as he nodded excitedly.
" yep, I was claimed at breakfast this morning, I'm a son of Aphrodite."

I shot out of bed and wrapped him in a hug. "that's great Pat, I'm so happy for you."

"yea i'm super excited about it. I even have five siblings I never knew about." I shook my head in shock "five!"
"yeah...mom really likes to party. But that's a pretty normal number per cabin"

Patton and I talked for awhile. going over the rules and such. just long enough for Emile to do one last check up to make sure I was good to go.

once we left we started to make our way to the courtyard. It was very pretty had some wildflowers and some sculptures of some Greek gods.

we soon ran into Logan, Deceit, Thomas,and the twins." Good to see you Virgil. we were wondering when you'd wake up" Thomas wrapped me in a hug. At first I fidgeted in Thomas's arms but soon excepted it knowing there's no way I was getting out of Thomases bear hug.

" well shall we show you to your cabin." Deceit suggested. " yes, hopefully we can get you settled in before tonight." Logan joined

I raised a eyebrow and looked in Logan's direction "what's tonight's?"

" don't worry about it emo, it's not that big of a deal." Remus than grabbed my hand and dragged me to one of the cabins with the others shortly behind.

we jogged until we got to one of the last cabins. this one was a tad smaller than the other ones we passed. But I liked the color scheme it was mostly black with some silver lettering at the top. at first I had a hard time reading the words but once I got a good look I could see the words Cabin# on the top.
(I'll come up with his cabin number later)
sure the place had some spider webs here and there which made Patton jump whenever he thought he ran into one. but other than that it was really nice. there are four bunk beds in total. two on the left side and two on the right.

I look to one of the bunks which for some reason my stuff was on the top and the bottom bunk. I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed the stuff on both bunks cause Dee turn on his heels and stared down at the twins. " what is this, you two where suppose to help him settle in not put his stuff everywhere."

"chill Dee." Roman said putting his hands up in defense and Remus soon copying him. "Remus and I just had a little difference of opinion on weather Virgil would prefer top or  bottom . that's all it's not like someone died."

Thomas than palmed himself in the head. " I swear can you two go at lest go 24 hours without arguing over dumb sh*t."
"nope" the twins answered in unison.

"oh well" Thomas continued "we will go and let you get settled. since you have the whole place to your self fell free to choose which ever Bunk you want."

everyone started to make there way out just leaving Patton and Roman. " so kiddo, dinner is soon and I'll come get you just to make sure you don't get lost."

"yea and Remus and I are right next door if you need anything."
" thanks guys I can take it from here." and with that they were gone.

as soon as they left I sat down on the bottom bunk where some of my stuff was at. I quickly grabbed my headphones and started to play music. and took a quick cat nap knowing whatever they had planned for tonight I sure wanted to be awake for it.

Words 857

I'm actually posting this a litter earlier then I thought. but I had to  in celebration of me finishing the first Percy Jackson. It was amazing 10/10

Hope you all like next post coming soon ( I hope XD )