Chapter 13

Jacob's P.O.V.

I think I finally hit my boiling point. There was no way I was going to deny myself this intense desire for Dustin. I'm just terrified. I have no fucking idea what the hell I'm doing. I pulled him into my bedroom and as soon as we enter through the door, I stop dead in my tracks.

Am I insane! Now what the hell am I suppose to do. I turn to Dustin and he steals the breath right out of me as he grabs me by the back of my neck and brings me down low enough to reach his lips. He then places the most tenderest of kisses upon my lips.

He starts to trail moist kisses from my lips, down my jaw and eventually to my neck. All the while there's this fire starting to burn brighter in my groin. He now manages to reach my neck and he starts to kiss up to just below my earlobe and then this uncontrollable loud moan comes out of my mouth as he starts to nibble there for what seems like an eternity.

What the fuck! I feel like at any moment I'm going to stop breathing. As Dustin continues to assault my soft spot, his hands start to travel down the front of my chest to my nipples. I gasp as he begins to gently roll my nipples between his fingertips turning them into hard little beads.

Now the fire in my groin is burning so strong it's starting to feel a bit painful. Dustin must have noticed this as he takes one of his hands and slides it all the way down to the waistband of my sweats. My breathing is coming out shallow and quick because now I'm just so terrified.

"Shhhh baby!", Dustin says to me as he takes his other hand and caresses my face. My eyes are squeezed shut. "It's okay. I'm gonna make you feel good!", then I feel his fingers pry themselves between my waistband and my stomach. He plunges his hand into the front going down until he reaches his prize.

My intake of breath was so sharp as he wrapped his fingers around my cock. "Fuck Jacob you're massive!", he says to me as he starts this pumping rhythm in my pants. My breathing is so laboured and I can't help but notice that I'm not as scared as earlier. I'm too busy concentrating on the fire that's building and building and getting hotter and stronger and before I knew what the fuck happened, SWOOSH, I felt as though for a moment I spontaneously combusted as I shot numerous streams of cum into his hands.

God I was grunting like an animal. How embarressing. When I finally finished, I looked down into Dustin's eyes feeling like a huge burden had been lifted off my shoulders. He pulled his hand out of my sweatpants and giggled a bit and with a smirk on his face says, "Baby, you haven't seen anything yet!"

Dustin's P.O.V.

I watched his face as he came and oh God he was breathtaking. Watching the emotions play across his face almost made me loose my self-control. I was so close to my own orgasm. He looked a bit perplexed and it made me giggle. "Baby, if you want to stop here it's okay.", I said to him. "N-no. I w-want to...um explore y-your...", he stutters as he blushes profusely. Knowing what he really wanted, I said to him, "Why don't we get more comfortable on the bed and do away with all these clothes." He smiles shyly at me.

"Do you have any idea of just how beautiful you are? My blood boils when I look at you. You steal my breath with just the sound of your voice. Your touch sets my skin on fire. Now knowing what you feel like on my fingertips I am lost to you. I'm completely yours Jacob. I love you so much.", I softly said to him.

He looked at me with so much love as he rid me of my shirt and with a very shakey hand, timidly began to caress my upper body. He was testing the waters, feeling almost every inch of my skin with the pads of his fingertips. I could hear him breathing heavier as he was beginning to loose himself in the touch.

I felt his finger run from the top of my neck all the way down to the waistband of my jeans. He hooked his finger inside and gently pulled me all the way to his bed. Oh my God, he's got a flirty look on his face. I'm so hard. I wonder if he even knows what he's doing.

We reach the bed and before he lays me down on my back, he opens up my buttons and slowly slides my jeans down my legs and off of my body. I loved the surprised look on his face when he realizes I've gone commando. He looks down at me as I'm laying on his bed and he begins to remove what's left of his clothes.

He's nervous, I can tell but he's also determined so with all of my reserve, I keep still while I wait for Jacob to acquaint himself with my body. "J-jacob, d-do whatever y-you want.", I shakily breath out. "I trust you." He looks at me a bit confused as he's rubbing both of his hands up and down the front of my body avoiding my most intimate body part. I whisper to him, "Baby, do you want me to tell you what to do? I can guide you with my words." He blushes but nods his heads in agreement.

"Okay, if you think you're ready slide you hand down to my penis. Touch it if you want. Rub your fingers on it.", I whisper out and then have to stop to catch my breath as he does what I tell him to with an amazing skill. He's relentless as he continues to rub and touch up and down my shaft. "You c-can touch m-my balls if you w-want.", I say to him.

He takes that as an opportunity to lay down next to me with his face so close to my cock and I almost release. I'm breathing so hard now and then I notice that Jacob is hard again, rock hard against my leg as he just looks so closely at me and my little friend as I'm now leaking pretty bad.

"D-dustin, I-I want you t-to cum for me.", he whispers into the side of my cock. OH GOD is all I can think in my head as the whole time he is rubbing and squeezing and jerking and when I hear his voice I erupt into the air and have the most amazing orgasm of my life.

As I'm coming down from my euphoric high I notice that Jacob must have cum again as he has the same look on his face as earlier when I brought him to his first release. He's trying to catch his breath as he lays his head down on my stomach.

"You know Jacob, I shudder to think what you'll be able to do to me when we make love because baby look what you did to me and all you did was jerk me off.", I chuckle. Then I hear the most amazing sound ever. He giggles. Jacob actually giggled. Shit I think I just got hard again...