Chapter 5

Jacob's P.O.V.

Oh God. I'm such a pussy. What the hell's going on. I've got to talk to Sky, right now. I take a look at my surroundings and slow my driving down because I was so freaked out right now. I was driving like a madman. I get to the condo, park and take out my keys. I just hope that I'm able to talk to Sky alone.

I let myself in and hear voices in the kitchen. I cleared my throat and since everyone was still here from the wedding pow wow from earlier, all eyes were now on me. "Sky, I need to talk to you." "Can't it wait. We're really making progress here and...", he responds but I cut him off as I whisper, "PLEASE!" He looks over at me as if realizing I was in distress. He turns to everyone and says, "Excuse us for a moment." Then we walk to his and Jeff's bedroom.

He turns to me and says, "Something's wrong!" I sit down on the bed and begin a string of embarrissing questions. "H-how...uhm... did y-you realize y-you felt some-something for Jeff? ", I breathed out. "What do you mean? What's going on Jacob? Just talk to me. You know nothing leaves this room right!", he rants. With a blush that takes over my entire face, I look him over and begin.

I take a deep breath. "Since that unfortunate night so long ago, I've never really had emotions, feelings like you and Jeff do or anyone else for that matter. However, that has changed I think." Sky looks at me funny but I continue. "Certain things have occurred to get a rise out of me and I'm not quite certain how to proceed." Now he gives me this smirk filled look and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Ever since he came into my life, my body has been reacting to him in ways that I just couldn't comprehend or wasn't ready to accept. This need that just burns in the center of my stomach has been building and building and then...", I stop as the memory of tasting his lips overwhelms my senses.

"What did you do to Dustin?", he asks and I immediately snap my head up and look directly at Sky. He starts laughing quite boisterously and says, "What like the both of you could not be more obvious. The way you both check each other out is quite erotic! So tell me, what happened."

"I kissed him. We were in my kitchen. When I came from my room he looked like he was going to faint so I went over to him and when I touched him, every single inch of my skin felt on fire and I just don't know Sky. I lost all control and I kissed him. Hell I devoured him. I've never done that before with anyone. The worst part is that I lifted him onto the counter and our bodies were... Oh God, if it hadn't been for the moan that roared out of Dustin in the heat of the moment and his brother heading towards us, we-we would have...FUCK!" At this point I'm pretty much yelling out my frustration.

"Well that's interesting. So you finally had your first kiss. So, why are you here? Shouldn't you be enjoying yourself with Dustin?", he asks with this smile across his face. "He's my house cleaner and-and I...I don't-don't know what the hell I'm doing.", I responded. Sky walks over to me, bends down and takes my hand and asks, "Do you want to explore whatever is happening between you two?" "Y-yes but I'm so scared Sky.", I whisper.

Sky gets up and pulls me along with him. We leave the bedroom and stop just long enough for him to go over to Jeff and say, "I'm going over to Jacob's for a bit to help him with something. I'll call you later so you can pick me up okay." He quickly pecks my best friends lips and looks at him so lovingly. Jeff nods in understanding and then we leave. God, what the hell is Sky up to.