Chapter 18

Jacob's P.O.V.

It seems that what should have been a couple of guys just hanging out, turned into every gay mans dream. There had to have been a good twenty guys, mostly friends or acquaintances of mine and or Jeff.

Where the hell they came from is beyond me. All I know is that everyone could not get enough of the food Dustin made. Now that it is getting later, we are all feeling pretty good or just damn sloshed myself included.

I went in search of my baby as I figured he worked hard to put this all together and I wanted him to take a break. I went to the one place I knew I'd find him in, the kitchen.

I stood in the entry way and just admired him as he concentrated on getting the kitchen cleaned up. God he is just so beautiful and doesn't even know it.

I sighed inwardly and thought to myself. What the hell am I waiting for. He would never hurt me and I am pretty sure that if it's too much for me he will stop.

For the first time in months I have come to a very clear decision. I will not let my father take this love away from me. So I will try with all my might to get over this fear until it is gone. I feel Ellis behind me and I say to him, "I need you to make sure everyone leaves ok and that Jeff gets in bed. Don't forget, you guys are sleeping here tonight. I need to talk to Dustin privately."

He looks at me, nods his assent and gives me a wink. Shit now I am blushing.

I walked over to Dustin and wrap myself around him. He giggles and says, "Babe you're a bit tipsy. Do I have to put you to bed?" As I delicately graze my lips over the side of his neck, I hear him hum. "Babe you can take me to bed but we won't be sleeping and before you say anything, Ellis will take care of the guest. Now come with me!", I say to him as I extend my hand out for him to grab.

I walk backwards towards my bedroom while pulling Dustin along with me. I honestly don't know what has gotten into me but he must see something in my eyes for suddenly I find him a bit bashful as he is blushing. God my cock is hard as steel now.

We enter the bedroom and stop in front of the bed. Dustin doesn't say a word. He does not need to. The look on my face tells him everything I want, need.

We start to undress slowly. Everything seems to be going in slow motion. The entire time my eyes are glued to his. We seem to be conversing silently. Suddenly it occurs to me, we have this bond that is so special words clearly are not needed to express our emotions.

Dustin crawls onto our bed backwards on his back. The entire time his beautiful eyes held my gaze in place as I saw his unconditional love for me in them.

I get on the bed on my hands and knees and follow him until I reach his feet, then I begin to slowly and seductively kiss his body from the tip of his toes leaving feather light kisses everywhere on his body.

I kiss his calves, thighs, hips as I climb his body. The entire time Dustin is moaning, grunting, pleading and begging. His noises are giving me this excitable courage to continue.

As I start to climb higher, abounding his dick with my lips, instead I rub my cock into his and his intake of breath fuels my desire to taste every inch of him. I continue to kiss him up his torso, chest, leaving hard pebbles where nipples should be after being thoroughly sucked.

At the same time I am doing this, I gently caress his fingertips with mine and fondle him all the way up his arms. I stop at his neck. I turn him around on his side get behind him and begin a downward decent on his back with my lips.

As I reach his glorious ass he seems to stop breathing. I spread his cheeks and stick my tongue right in his pucker. The moan that has now come from Dustin is one of utter abandonment. I run my tongue up and then all the way down his ass lifting his leg over my head reaching his beautiful balls.

I pop each one into my mouth sucking on them like gumdrops. Then I finally reach my delectible prize. His cock is soaking wet. There is precum everywhere. I place my mouth over his penis and take him all the way to the hilt and he screams as his orgasm takes over.

I pull off of him because I want his seamen to run down his ass. I don't think. I just feel so I climb up and get on my knees. I take a hold of Dustins legs and put them on my shoulders. It all feels so natural.

He must have come down from his erotic high because his intake of breath tells me that he realizes what I am about to do. Every part of my body is shaking to the core and I am breathing very hard now.

He looks me in the eyes again and as I look down into his I line up my cock against his hole and begin to push. He is so still. He is holding in his breath so he won't move. My heart is pounding so loud against my chest that I know Dustin can feel it, hear it.

I push harder and finally the head of my cock gets through and then I stop. I look at him and I know he sees my fear but he now has to see my lust, need. He says in a very erotic voice, "Baby you have to move because I need to feel all of you inside of me."

Suddenly I plunge forward all the way to his bottom and the feeling of tight heat is so incredible that the tears start to run down my face. I feel Dustin's fingers caress my face while he is wiping at my tears.

When I look down into his eyes he is crying and all I see is the love this man has for me. He takes my breath away every single time. I hear his encouraging words as I start a slow rhythm in his ass.

Then suddenly it gets all primal, animalistic as I plunge into him faster and harder as he begs me for it. I hold onto his hips for my dear life and this tingling sensation begins in my core spreading throughout my body and then I feel it.

The moment my body no longer is mine but his. Dustin screams in ecstasy as he cums. In that beautiful moment he squeezes the shit out of his ass and in turn clenching around my dick causing me to orgasm instantly.

It feels like I have been cumming forever but eventually we both finally calm down and catch our breaths. I collapse on top of my baby and he wraps his whole body around me and just caresses my hair and my back over and over.

Having had my face buried in the side of his neck. I turn my face to look over at him and he is admiring me with wonder. He says to me, "Baby, you're never getting rid of me now. I don't want anyone else knowing what you are capable of in bed."

I start to chuckle as I say to him, "You are the only one I can do this with. Thank you!" By the time I am done kissing him we are both crying again but trust me, these were happy tears.