Chapter 17

Dustin's P.O.V.

It's the day before Sky and Jeffrey's big day. Aiden is spending the night with Sky over at Loretta's house because she insisted that it is bad luck for the grooms to see each other before the wedding. Hammish and Shane went to pick Jeffrey up and are meeting us here. Tonight is sort of a bachelor party night.

Jake asked Sky and Jeff how they wanted this to work. The one thing they both agreed on was that they did not want the traditional STAG party. Sky pretty much requested time with Loretta and kidnapped my Aiden with him. We will be dropping off Shane in a bit as well. Sky is desperate for his friend to be with him as well.

After much debate, Jeff stated that he just wanted a night out with his best and closest friends so Jeff, Jake, Hammish and I will be hanging out here at Jake's. I have a huge treat for them as Jake gave me carte blanche and I have one hell of a spread put out. I have spent almost the entire day cooking and preparing for tonight with the guys.

I go into the bedroom that I share with Jake and begin to undress. My intent is to take a shower and get dressed before the rest of the guys get here, but then I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a warm breath caress the crook of my neck."Hmmmmmm... there is nothing better than the smell of you baby.", Jake says as I feel the smile play across his lips. "Stop teasing me or your friends will think I am the stripper for the night.", I say humorlessly and he replies, "Fuck that shit! I'm not sharing you with anyone."

I start chuckling and sneak out of his embrace and slowly sway my way over to the bathroom. I look over my shoulder back at Jake and say, "You know baby, you look a bit dirty to me. Maybe you should join me." Before I can see his reaction or get a response, I turn and keep walking into the bathroom.

I guess he couldn't resist as I hear the shower door slide open. I am currently under the spray of the showerhead getting all the soap off my body. Then I feel Jake run his hands up and down the whole of my back and over my ass. God it feels so good and so bittersweet. I have to try and not let this wonderful feeling get to me because if I loose control, it will end in unsatisfaction.

Then suddenly the air around me changes. Jake now has his body pressed against my back and I can feel his penis rubbing up against the crack of my ass up and down. My breathing starts to become labored so now I have to hold on to the wall next to me. I move to the side and Jake moves right along with me. The water now running over us is making his dick that much easier to slide against my crack.

"Oh God Dustin. You feel so good. I w-want t-to go...", Jake whisper stutters out and I shush him and then say, "Baby do whatever you want to. If it feels good for you trust that it absolutely feels wonderful for me. Just please, don't stop." He kisses me pasionately while the front of his body is still rubbing up against my back and I start to moan quite loadly into his mouth.

Jake pulls back probably to allow both of us to breath and just looks into my eyes and says, "I love you so, so much and I want to go further but I'm just so scared. Each day I feel myself loosing my self restraint. Oh God what the hell am I going to do?" I looked into his beautiful eyes and I just couldn't help myself. The tears started falling down my face as I said to him, "I trully and deeply love you Jacob and nothing, no one is going to change that. Not even this unique situation we find ourselves in. Don't worry baby, it will happen and when it does, Oh God, I cannot wait!"

Then I turned completely around and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him with everything inside of me. I felt his hands slide from the top of my shoulders all the way down to my ass and then he lifted me causing me to wrap my legs around his waist.

I could feel our erections rubbing against each other and if it were even possible I became harder at the sound of Jakes moan and groan.

Then his breathing becomes more labored. I start to try and even out my breathing but the burning sensation building in my stomach is taking over. Then I hear the sound of Jacob moaning out my name as he climaxs and that ends it all for me and I cum so completely I am left breathless.

Jacob looks down at me and the contented smile on his face says it all for me. I look into his eyes and say, "Baby if we never go further that this, I could never love you any less than I do at this moment. I will either wait for you forever or be with you forever." He has tears running down his face as he says, "How in the world did I get so lucky? I love you more than anything in this world and as long as I have you by my side, I may be able to conquer all things."

Damn, who knew he could be so romantic...

Disclaimer:

I have discovered that for the first time, WATTPAD has deemed one of my chapters Private.  So Chapter 18 is Private and either you can message me and I can send it to you or you can follow me and reload the story and Chapter 18 should be visible.

Sorry for this inconvenience!