Chapter 8

Dustin's P.O.V.

The last three weeks have been crazy. Aiden spends more time with Sky as they prepare for the pending nuptuals. It's kind of been a dream come true for me. I'm alone almost everytime I've come to Jacob's to clean then suddenly he's there and well, we've been behaving like a couple of teenagers making out in almost every part of his house except, the bedroom.

I honestly am starting to wonder if Jacob's a virgin. I mean the way he behaves and reacts to things just leads me to this conclusion but that can't be right. He's almost thirty years old and let's not forget the fact that he is so HOT that he could melt Alaska.

He's extremely shy about his body and I have no clue why because from what I've felt of him rubbing up against me, he has no reason to be self-conscious. He's perfect! God, he's almost brought me to the brink of self-control with just his lips. I shudder at the thought of what he's capable of doing to me with the rest of his body.

He's been getting a bit bolder as each day passes but yet there seems to be something holding him back. Honestly I don't care. I'll wait an eternity for him because as I spend more time with him I've come to realize one very important thing. My desire for Jacob has turned into love. Worse, I'm completely and hopelessly inlove with him and instead of dreaming about being with him, I now fantasize about laying with him. Showing him just how I trully feel.

Today, however, is a special day. After pretty much spending the last three weeks having mini dates in his house, Jacob and I are going on our first real official date. Aiden's over at Sky and Jeff's being spoiled to death. I smile to myself at that thought. He has really taken to Sky. Jacob had an early meeting in his office so I'm at his house, on what is suppose to be my day off, sneaking a shower in an attempt to get presentable for him.

He has made no attempt to tell me where he's taking me. Just that it's an all day date and that we would be doing a few things and to dress casually and comfortably and to also have a change of clothes for later. God only knows what he's up to. Jacob has a large financial resource to utilize for our date.

My stomach rumbles really bad. I take a moment to brace myself while it passes. I didn't want to make a bad impression so I chose not to eat the past couple of days so I could buy the two outfits for this date. I was pretty frugal. Usually I get mine and Aiden's wardrobe from Goodwill or really cheap Thrift stores but this time I went to a Consignment shop and spent a bit more just to look good for him.

I walk out of the bathroom from the spare bedroom and start to dry myself off. I put on my boxers and check myself out in the floor length mirror on the wall. God, I've lost alot of weight. I mean I have a lean muscled body but if you skip enough meals, it starts to show. I had to hold on to the wall for a minute as I get a bit dizzy feeling like the floor is moving underneath me. I shake it off and walk towards the bed to start to get dressed. I'm trying to rush before Jacob comes home and finds out that I've been getting ready here.

I quickly walk over to the bed and my vision starts to blur real bad and a wave of nausea hits me as the dizziness takes over and then, darkness...