CHAPTER 1

"Let me introduce myself first. I am Kim Y/N. I am basically an american but now I live in Seoul with my family. I have a husband and two little munchkins." Y/N said proudly.

"Ma'am, can you tell us how you met your husband and how this all happened. Its been really long we have been waiting for an interview about your love story." The reporter was too excited to finally get an appointment from Kim Y/N.

"Umm.. I guess, I am ready to begin. Its been a long time, I have been waiting for this day.
Lets start quick because I have a family function to attend tonight." She flipped her hair to adjust the mic while sitting on the couch of her newly purchased flat.

"Camera cue.. On lights..." the camera man signalled everyone.

Lets listen how Y/N became Kim Y/N.

Flashback.....

Back in 2016...

"Mom, I am getting late for school. I will get going now and tell dad that I will be a little late today. I have to grab something from Mia's home." Y/N rushed out to her school.

Well its not like I have something important to do in school. Its just that, I want to tell Mia about something and she is my best friend. She is already tired of me but still listens to me because of no other choice. I pity her but then I cant stop annoying her.

I literally ran to my school so that, I would get some more minutes to annoy her. I ran straight into my class and saw there were only three or four students. I saw Mia sitting at the top right corner of the class with half open eyes.

"Mia....... I am here." I shouted while running to her.

"I am awake. Turn off your alarm Y/N. Why did you ask me to come early?" Mia was definitely too sleepy.

"Umm... Guess what?"

"Y/N, spit it out already or else I am gonna go back to my beauty sleep." She said trying to lay her head on the table.

"Sleepy ass... I have a new edit to show you. I did it yesterday night sacrificing my sleep okay." I shoved my phone into her hands.

"Y/N, not again...... please say its something else. Pleasseeeee..."

"Its something else only. This time, I included all the BTS members, Mia. Watch it now, I am sure you will like this."

"Y/N, why do you torture me like this. What wrong did I do to you." Mia whined.

"Ughhh! Watch it, stupid. Just watch it." I poked her on her head many times.

"Okay, fine. I am watching." Mia just kept watching the video while she was actually sleeping with her eyes open. Well, she was bothered every ten seconds when Y/N would pause the video to explain.

"Y/N, actually whats wrong with you?"

"What? Isnt it good? I put my blood, sweat and tears in it okay? Actually no tears but imagine that too."

"This is going out of hands now. We should tell your parents soon so that you can be treated." Mia said while staring at her friend.

"Ohh bell rang.. I must listen to teacher well. I should get a job and settle in Korea okay. I will meet my oppas and then my PRINCE CHARMING."

I know, I am a bit crazy but who cares. My life has been a lot better after they came. Yes, I am an American by birth but I am a Kpop fan. To be exact, a BTS army. Too proud of that but I know, my case is a little different. I want to meet all of them as soon as possible and thats not it. I want to marry my bias, aka Kim Taehyung. He is my prince charming.

The whole class passed by quickly because I wasnt concentrating for sure. Kim Taehyung stays in my mind all the time rent free. No offense, I wouldnt dare to vaccant him. His tongue rolls and fake gum chewing is always on autoplay mode in my head so classes pass by easily.

That day evening instead of going to Mia's house as I told my mom, I went to a nearby kpop pop up store to check on new merches. Its not like I am too rich but I save money. I think starving and walking is the best way to save money.

I happily roamed around the store like a little kid left alone in a candy store. As I didnt have much dollars, I just ended up buying some photocards. I returned home and ran upto my room to stick the new photocards on my bulletin. My room is now so filled with BTS merches.

Days passed by, weeks passed by, months passed by, semesters and exams passed by but BTS was still my priority. I managed to learn some basic Korean words so that I wont struggle much when I shift to Seoul.

Mia was still so done with me but puts in her last pinch of patience to listen to my dreams about marrying Taehyung oppa. 

It was during that time Wings album came out. It was like a big hit on my head to see their side of acting. BTS waves started spreading all over the world while I was still struggling to calm myself down.

Seeing my bias as a devil somewhat hurted me but fortunately I started loving the character. He had really done a great job and I felt rather proud to tell others that I am V biased. I prefer calling him Taehyung but then his stage name was more famous during those days.

Blood, sweat and tears MV released soon which strictly made me skip classes. I kept on streaming it in my laptop and I have no idea how many days that madness continued.

Each day, BTS flooded my internet with new shows and performances. I couldnt even manage my studies and classes while streaming MVs were still going strong.